Jason Buhlman - the Charlie Cantina of D&D?

Henry

Autoexreginated
IuztheEvil said:
Alright.. that last one was made up... but the rest are not.

I don't get it -- it's really easy to spell "Iuz", isn't it? :)

Harder to say, though..

eye-ooze? EEE-Uhz? EYE-Uhz? Throatwarbler Mangrove?

Maldin

First Post
Piratecat said:
Don't you think that's a little insensitive? I mean, your first and last names are both 4 letters long. No one's going to misspell that.
Ya! That's right! Nobody is gonna misspell Eric's name! ;)

Denis, aka "Maldinator"
=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

kenobi65

First Post
Piratecat said:
Somewhere out there, there's some poor bastard who wonders why his last name is composed entirely of consonants. If he ever catches you, he's going to beat you for stealing his share.

Maybe it's former Minnesota Twins first baseman Kent "I'll Buy A Vowel, Pat" Hrbek. :D

Piratecat said:
Somewhere out there, there's some poor bastard who wonders why his last name is composed entirely of consonants. If he ever catches you, he's going to beat you for stealing his share.
I went to college with a guy named Ed Ng.

I can't imagine people spelling other people's name incorrectly. Never happened to me more than 5 or 6 times. A day.

LordVyreth

First Post
Personally, I always spelled his name as "The Evil DM who ended a three year campaign by destroying the whole universe." But in a pleasant tone.

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Zaister said:
Just for the record, an Edelgard Bulmahn was Federal Minister for Education and Research from 1998 to 2005 here in Germany.

I've never really bothered to fully track it down, but I think we might be very distantly related...

I wonder if he has the same problem I do. Probably not actually, in German, you pronounce the H.

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
LordVyreth said:
Personally, I always spelled his name as "The Evil DM who ended a three year campaign by destroying the whole universe." But in a pleasant tone.

Wait just a minute.. the only people who could possibly know that are those who suffered by my hand.

Who are you?

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

Remove ads