Jemal's Anniversary Special!

Wrahn

First Post
So I have been doing some self analysis to try to come up with my stats in M&M and what I generate is not all that impressive by Superheroic standards (as, shocker, I am trying to keep my actual Superhero identity secret)

So Here I am:

Str 1
Agi -1
Fight 0
Awareness 0
Stamina 0
Dex 1
Int 1
Pre 1

I am a big guy (6'4") and I am not exactly buff, size does equate to above average strength
I am a big guy and a bit overweight, I make a relatively large target and perhaps am a little less adroit than I once was, so below average agility
I wrestled in High School, have been in a few fights, but nothing extraordiary
I would say average Fighting ability is about right
While I am not unobservant, I do wear glasses, so average Awareness
I do exercise every day, but as noted above, I am a bit overweight and recently have had some health issues, so average stamina
I have good hand eye coordination, again, nothing extraordinary, but more than average Dexterity(too many video games)
I may not be a super genius, but I can figure things out pretty well. Above average intellect seems righ
Presence is the hardest to gauge from my point of view. I can usually make friends easily, I tend to be listened to when I talk. Many moons ago the teacher in my speech class seemed impressed by me, so I am going with above average.

Dodge 0
Fortitude 0
Parry 0
Toughness 1
Will 1

So I have been told recently that I have a high tolerance for pain (thanks to the aformentioned health problems) and I have never had a problem with self confidence.

Expertise 5
Insight 2
Intimidation 1
Perception 1
Technology 4
Vehicles 1

I do have a degree in computer science, I am pretty good at reading people, I can drive.

So yeah, I make a pretty poor superhero

Jemal

Adventurer
Just a reminder, your starting stats will be [MENTION=13913]pl[/MENTION]5 after gaining some 'power' (In whatever form you choose), so you don't have to worry about being superclose, the Event will be making you all 'better' in many ways.
You will not be using power sheets for the short scenes before the 'powerup'.

And Whran, from what I've seen of the way you speak/act on here, I'd give you higher int/pres

For anybody who does want to make their stats really similar to real life, STR and INT are the only ones that can be realistically tested:
STR is the easiest - figure out how much you can lift above your head, find out where that falls in the weight category, and that's your str score.
INT - If you know your IQ score (Or average scores in math/science classes), those can give a good ex:
IQ 90-110/avg 65-75=INT 0
IQ 110-130/avg 75-85=INT 1
IQ 130-145/avg 85-95=INT 2
IQ 145-155/avg 96+=INT 3
IQ 155+/ Avg 100+=Int 4

Ag/dex is harder to analyze empyrically but fairly easy to ballpark.
Fighting -
Fgt 1 - been in several fights, didn't loose them all.
Fgt 2 - year+ combat training.
Fgt 3 - martial arts black belt, professional fighter
Fgt 4 - UFC champion
Fgt 5/6 - bruce lee/chuck Norris.
*EDIT: Ride for work's here. will finish later. :p*

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Posting this to all my threads:
ENWorld's back up, lets do a Roll Call to see if anybody hasn't found their way back yet.

Jemal

Adventurer
Yeah, had to change mine too.
Who would've guessed that just days after I post my "Hey I've been here for 10 years I love this place it's the one constant in my online life" thread, and.. DAMN YOU MURPHY!!!!!!

Remove ads