Jemal's Anniversary Special!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I think I'm finally back to my normal posting rate. I'll have a PL 5 me up by THU - question do I add powers to this but we just don't have them till you say they manifest?

HM

Jemal

Adventurer
yes, the PL 5 is WITH super powers. Until the 'manifest', you won't be using character sheets, just roleplaying.

Wrahn

First Post
So, I have a version of a PL5 character, I want to see what other people come up with to make sure I am not out of bounds either way.

BBs

First Post
I'd be interested in joining, still thinking of power concept, aiming to charismatic skillful kind. :D

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Alright, so two things :
First, posting this to all my games : Since the ENWorld Dice roller is indefinitely inoperable, there are two ways we can proceed re: Dice rolling.
Now, I know not all of my games are in need of rolling in the near future, but I figured I'd get this out of the way for all of them now.
A: DM Rolls everything and posts results
B: Use an online roller such as Invisible Castle.
Personally, I'd rather go with option A. I've had bad experiences with non-integrated dice rollers before. Not that I Distrust any of you guys, but I am paranoid. :p
I understand a lot of people (Myself included) prefer rolling the dice themselves.. It's more entertaining seeing that nat 20 and rolling yourself helps to get more involved in the game, but it does slow PBP down in a lot of cases, and is open to exploits/cheating (again, not that I think any of you personally would do that! Just in general).
If the majority would rather use the castle (Or another free option) though, then we'll go with that, and I'll trust you guys. ;)

Second thing specific to this game: I'd like to get a tally of who's all interested to join! I can post up the IC thread soon and begin the roleplaying. Attendance right now is absolutely NOT required, as It IS the holiday season and many people will be busy through the new year, but if anybody wants to start chatting IC before the you know what hits the fan in early 2013, then that can definitely happen. :D
Reminder, character sheets are NOT required until the 'event' empowers you all... in fact, they won't even be USED yet. You can have them ready, but nothing that happens before the 'event' will use any stats, it's completely freeform roleplaying till then.

So far I've got BBs, Wrahn, HolyMan, Voda Vosa, Shayuri, Dharuhk Svahre, and Doghead. [MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION] posted a happy birthday(thank you), but not sure if that was just that, or a tentative in.. There will also be probably one or two more of my RL friends joining, but other than that I think recruitment will be closed. My ideas for this game should be fairly easy to run with a larger group (Or split groups), but even I am gonna draw the line at double digits, lol.

Thanee

First Post
Got enough trouble keeping up with what's running right now, so a new game surely isn't the right move at this point. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads