• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

July & August Gaming

BSF

Explorer
We are more than halfway through July and we haven't discussed out off week. :)

OK, the Mascone's will be out of town this upcoming Friday. Sage is also looking for a week off because, let's face it, that is a long drive. I think we will take this Friday off from the normal game.

We will play again on the 30th, and then on August 6th. August 13th is in the air. I will be travelling that week and I am not sure what time I will be back in town.

I would like to plan for August 20th. After that, we are pushing up against the due date for the new baby, so it will be kind of up in the air

Back to this Friday - While we will not be playing the game, if there is interest, maybe we can do something else. I'm open to ideas, or if nobody has any ideas, Melinda and I can do something ourselves.

Eeralai

First Post
Game

Is there interest in that Castle Magic game or Gammarauders? I just asked our friend Karl if he was interested too. Those two games sound like fun, and it would be an 8:30 start. LMK

Macbeth

First Post
Dang. i've got some kind of bad news. This is the last week of classes, and my girlfriend leaves this weekend. Originally she was leaving Sunday, so she and I were planning a date for Saturday night. Unfortunately, she is now leaving Saturday, and is very set on us getting to hang out the night before she leaves, so I can't make it this Friday. Sorry guys, but sometimes other things have to come first.

After this week, I am probably going to be in Socorro August 6th, gone August 13th, and back by August 20th. The reason this schedule is only likely is that I have yet to determin if I can stay in my Apartment during the break between Summer and fall callsses. If I can, my schedule will be as above. If not, I will be gone on the 6th and 13th, but I will definately be back by the 20th.

Sorry for the bad scheduling. I wish I could be around, I was really looking forward to using Li's new nagamaki. :]

Eeralai

First Post
That's okay. I think the baby's coming early so there won't be much gaming in August. David thinks it's coming late and we can game through August. We'll see who's right. :p

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Sage, not a problem. Hopefully we will get everyone on the road and toward some interesting encounters. Sooner or later you will have a chance to use the Nagamaki. :)

Kultar

First Post
Think of it this way Sage. We can get lots of in town RP done online with everyone being hit and miss as I think my dad and sister will be gone this weekend as well.

Oh and for the heck of it I am placing $5 that Melinda is right and Dave is wrong for the delivery date.

Macbeth

First Post
Urgh. I talked to residential life, the people in charge of the apartments, and I can't stay during the break. So I'll be gone until August 16th, the day the apartments open. Sorry to be gone so much. Hope this won't put me too far behind XP wise. I'll try to be online as much as possible during the break so that I can check on what's happening.

BSF

Explorer
Sage,
We will make do. We ended up playing a little Paranoia Friday anyway. :)

I think I would like the narrative to move forward with a decision on what the group is doing this week. It would be nice to actually leave on your next "mission", whatever it may be, on Friday night.

Remove ads