• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

July & August Gaming

BSF

Explorer
Friday is the 20th. As of right now, we are planning on playing. If Melinda goes into labor, we will try to post.

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Friday is the 20th. As of right now, we are planning on playing. If Melinda goes into labor, we will try to post.
Just in case something happens at the last minute, my cell phone number is (505)496-8489. It's a Las Cruces number, so it'll be long distance for whoever is calling, but if plans change at the last minute, it's a last ditch way to warn me.

BSF

Explorer
Sounds good! :)

How is your coverage between Soccoro and Albuquerque? I know that with many carriers there are a couple of dead spots out there.

Macbeth

First Post
I get covrage most of the way, but if I don't answer, leave a message. My phone beeps when I have a message waiting, so if you call while I don't hav service my phone will just beep the next time I get service.

Ayla131

First Post
I am really sorry, but I cannot make it on Frinday the 20th. I have a soccer dinner thing and I would go afterwards, but I have to be up at like six in the morning to play three soccer games so I need all the rest I can get. I am really sorry about that.

BSF

Explorer
Bummer! OK, we will see how things go without the archer. Three games on Saturday? It sounds a bit intense. Play well.

Macbeth

First Post
Unless I hear otherwise, I will be leaving Socorro at about 6:30, for gaming at 8:00. Looking forard to some good ol' Samurai action. :)

BSF

Explorer
So far, so good. My only problem is that I feel like I am not as prepared for the game as I would like to be. I might work on a couple of things this afternoon if it is slow at work.

Macbeth

First Post
I'm sure it will be great. I can't wait to get a few psychic powers. Just when Li got all his cool psychic powers was when we investigated the undead, so for some time Drain Wisdom has been useless, as has Drain Vitality. I can't wait for some living things to smack down,

Remove ads