• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

July & August Gaming

Macbeth

First Post
The *smack* of something bouncing off Tormal's head AND into the wall. :)
Description makes all the difference.

So, I didn't get much use out of any psychic powers besides healing, but I did do some serious nagamaki swingin' Bouncing the hand off of Tormal and rolling max damage has to be one of my favorite gaming moments.

BSF

Explorer
Right now we don't have any other plans. *I* would like to get together to do something. Gaming would rock. Let's go for it and if anything changes in the next few hours I will post again. If you are in doubt, call us (899-5428). Sage, I will email, PM, IM and call you if something changes.

Maybe Tormal can get some new "flare" to match the black spots, hand prints and spear holes.

Macbeth

First Post
Okay. I hadn't been planning on gaming (just since I figured other things would be going on), but I think I should be able to make it. See you guys tonight. I'll have my cell phone if you don't think the boards are fast enough: (505)496-8489. It's a Las CRuces number, so it'll be long distance, but if you need to get a hole of me I'll have it on me all day.

Tormal

First Post
ok sounds great! If anything changes I will check the boards before I leave work here. I do work until 8 so i'll be late. But I will be there! Yeah tormal is looking for a burn mark and a good sized slash across his face tonight. False hopes perhaps? I don't know... :) I'm counting on LI for that slash...

Remove ads