Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths OOC - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok guys, just letting you know I will attempt to update this game by Wednesday if not sooner. I currently have my fiance visiting and am in the process of moving, so I have days when I can't get to the computer. I haven't forgotten about you all nor lost interest, I'm just having a busy time of real life.

Erekose13

Explorer
No worries, enjoy your time with your fiance. Have you set a date for the wedding yet?

Silentspace, nah he doesnt need anything right now. Just leave it in cash form for now.

silentspace

First Post
Wilphe, Invelion was going to make small talk with Gudenny about what she does, but I noticed Gudenny doesn't have many hints as to her class or abilities. Like, skill perform-stringed instruments +17 but no instrument. No spell component pouch. No mistletoe :p

Can you play stringed instruments underwater anyway?

For some reason I picture Gudenny playing a harp. Underwater. I'm not sure why :D

Last edited:

Wilphe

Adventurer
Well Gudenny is built to take Fochluchan Lyrist at her next level which would suggest her favoured instrument; but she is a very atypical member of that group. I'll try to beef up her descrption, but she is really a diplomat/scholar type more than anything.

Remove ads