• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Erik, Kandare nods in response to your question.*

"The merchants over there," she says, nodding her head at the blue and yellow silk-dressed men, "are looking for guards for their ship. I heard them speaking of it. It also seems the new arrivals are seeking some kind of excitement, of what kind I'm not certain."

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Erik walks over to the newcomers.

"Exscuse me i have heard you might be lookin for adventure in these parts, If that is so i am offering my sword arm to your endevor." He waits a moment "May i join you at your table?"

Morrin watches the priest for a short moment, and then smiles, "Help us through this maze, hm? Mazes are not my own strength, good sir. But we do seek a lost item..."

Erekose13

Explorer
Undinar

Undinar stops eating his fish when the man approaches. He raises his green head his kelp-like hair moving only slightly over his rough grey shark-skin armor. "Please do join our table. My friend here might be looking for someone. We seek a spring deep within the jungle and possibly need a swordarm such as yourself."

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Erik seats him self at the table. "Thank you for your hospitality, my name is Erik and im a passable swordsman." He pauses for a moment "What do you mean youve seen goblins fight better?"....."You know i could start using a short sword."....."Ok Ok i know no short sword would be as good, now hush." Erik looks up. "So you said you are looking for a spring??"

Erekose13

Explorer
Undinar Deptholas, water genasi Living Spell

"Umm, a spring... uh.. yeah right a spring." Undinar says a little startled by Erik's speech to himself. "Right, spring, I am seaking a spring deep within the jungle, it holds sacred and very rare water that I wish to collect. We still need to do some research on it, but I found a book on the subject in a city to the north-east across the sea."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Utar-Chan nods at Morrin, as if he just comprehended some great truth.*

"Lost in the maze, this item must be. Any maze can be unraveled, and I am skilled at doing it. It is good that you are here then. Please, let us sit, and you can tell me of this lost item..."

*After hearing of what meger knowledge Morrin possesses (assuming he chooses to tell him), Utar-Chan nods thoughtfully and traces his maze pendent with his finger.*

"It would seems that the turn of your maze leads you away from here," he says, his voice assuming a sing-song quality and his eyes looking at something far away. "The ocean calls, but not from the shore, the jungle yeilds, but not easily, in the middle of the green maze, the great green columns, you will find your stoney prize, but the water will both bar your way and lure you onward to greatness. The one beneath the waves seeks and hides all."

*Utar-Chan blinks suddenly, and looks at you as if he is starting out of sleep.*

Last edited:

Remove ads