• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Whisper, as you're eating, one of the birds flying around the common rooms seems to think your head is a grand perch, and tries to take roost on your crest.*

Velenne

Explorer
Feeling a sudden weight on his head, Whisper cranes his neck, only to lose sight of the winged creature again. He turns left and right rapidly to shake it off, as he does so a noise too high for mammals to hear comes from the back of his throat. If this does not move the creature, he reaches up to grab it before anymore feathers can fall into his delicious meal!

Erekose13

Explorer
OOC: in the interests of moving things along.

"Come my friend, Erik right? let us go out for a walk on the town. Have you been here long? I am quite new to the city and have need of a few things before we set off on our journey."

Wynter Wolf

First Post
"I arrived here yesterday, I really dont know anything about the city." "Yes i do know more than nothing now Be Quiet." "As i was saying i really dont know anything about the city but i would be happy to accompany your small group where ever."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Whisper, with a bit of shaking, you dislodge your unwelcome visitor, and letting out a small squawk of annoyance, flies up to the rafters, grumbling all the while. Only a single, perfect, red feather remains, thankfully on the table, rather than on your plate.*

Morrin raises an eyebrow slightly at Utar-Chan's strange reaction, but manages a nod anyway. After thinking about the words for a few more moments, he says, "Thank you, good sir. Though now I wonder..." he turns and glances to the other creatures near him, "Perhaps this pool of water I have heard spoken of is connected with what I seek..."

Erekose13

Explorer
Before he goes Undinar will ask Crilly a few questions. "Miss, if I could have a moment of your time. I am wondering where I could find some information about the services offered in this town. In particular I am looking for someone connected to the exploration of the jungles as well as outfitters who provide for those interested in setting out. If you know a place where I could have those questions answered it would be much appreciated."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Undinar, Crilly considers your question for less than a second.*

"You'll want to go to Obar's Outfitting. He's helped many merchants that travel the jungle roads, and they speak highly of him."

*Morrin, Utar-Chan gives a small start when he sees your erstwhile travel companions.*

"Perhaps it would be best to take your friends along, considering their connection to water."

Remove ads