• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Erekose13

Explorer
Undinar thanks the serving girl when she brings their food. When she inquires after something more, he asks for a glass of water as well. The juice will be a bit sweet to have with the fish, but nice as a dessert. When the interesting fellow enters the in Undinar watches him and his exchange with the Kelemvorites, still trying to gage whether he feels his lord should hire them or not.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Erik walks down the stairs of the inn heading for the common room. "I dont need you to tell me what time i should get up" He says seemingly to thin air. "No i dont think sleeping late is the sign of a failed adventurer!" Erik surveys the room looking for an open table to sit at. "No i dont think that one over there is a mutated Lizard man." short pause "Yes i see the Kelmvorites.....No i do not need spiritual guidance to get me out of bed earlier." Erik finds a seat and waits for a server to come take his order. Hes a tall man shoulder length black hair about to his shoulders, His armor glistens almost looking wet. Only weapon visible is a single Longsword on his belt. On his shield is emblazoned the symbol of Torm. He studies the room intently. "Enough with the questions let me have a few minutes in quiet." short pause. "Yes i know you dont feel well after the boat journey."

Ray Silver said:
"Greetings in the name of the Mazemaker," he says politely. Morrin and Halark, you recognize his symbol as that of Ubtao, the Creator of Chult.

Morring nods his head in response and looks to the man, "Greetings, good sir. How may I be of service to you?"

WhatKu

First Post
Leaning back in his chair, Halark eyes the preist carefully. Leaning back in his chair, Halark makes a small hand motion to Dorcha, letting him know that he should be on his guard.

Velenne

Explorer
Whisper's lips part widely in what could be interpreted as a genuine smile or a feral threat depending on one's level of education. His reptillian larynx strains as he attempts to make his voice deep enough for her to hear.

"Vixikis sak'aza zat otzekis," [We are well tended just now.] then as an afterthought (he is unaccustomed to manners), "Choakla." [Thank you.]

The saurial then turns his attention to the thin man with the curious amulet. His head turns laterally so that his inferior ears can pick up the words, all the while taking in the scents.

Erekose13

Explorer
Undinar looks eagerly at the fish in front of him. The fare on the ship was not the most appetizing and this is certainly going to be better. His mouth almost watering as he drinks in the scents coming from the dish. He just cant wait any more and digs in with zeal. When the water arrives he will wipe his mouth a bit and thank Crilly for it, taking a deep gulp from the glass. All the while he wonders more about his employer and his purpose here.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Erik, Crilly's daughter Kandare finishes with the group of new arrivals, and walks over to you. She shoots a small, disapproving glance at your arms and armor before speaking.*

"Please, sir, I mean no disrespect, but it is truly not necessary to wear armor and weapons in Mezro. The favor of Heaven protects us here, I have told you before. And also, is not that quite warm?" she murmurs, a slight tone of exasperation in her voice. She's told you this every time you've been in the common room. Kandare finally manages to put on a brief smile and ask you the obvious question, "What would you like to eat or drink today? There is both fish and stew, along with fruits and vegetables."

*Halark, the man nods in response to your greeting.*

"I am Mazewalker Utar-chan, brother of faith. I often stop here to enjoy a pleasant meal alone, but it seems that today I am to have company. A priest from the north typically has reason to be here, and I am one that can guide you through the maze that the Creator has made here for you."

*Halark, Utar-Chan doesn't look too threatening, though his words seem to be those of a mystic; only understandable to him. Dorcha carefully remains on guard.*

*Whisper, the serving girl nods and leaves you to attend to an armed-and-armored man who has just seated himself. You can also hear the tall man speaking to the armored man next to Halark. He seems to be speaking of guidance and paths.*

*Undinar, the serving girl puts a glass of cold spring water on your table as she goes to tend to a different customer.*

Wynter Wolf

First Post
"I thank you for your concern, and if it pleases you i will remove my armor from now on, but the sword stays sorry. Some stew and fruit would be nice." Erik looks around the room. "Before you walk off let me ask you, i see new faces here today, do you know if any of these people are looking for help in theyre travels??"

Remove ads