• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just Always Wondered

Kinetti

First Post
I miss ol' Rexxie -- he used to give Kinetti bowls of OBB and grin as he lapped it all up. heh. I remember Spidy too!
Ah, Trelack... Ivy used to filch his firewater and get smashed. hehe. sing funny songs and stuff.
~~ KC, the reminiscent CAT

Enelya

First Post
Kinetti said:
I miss ol' Rexxie -- he used to give Kinetti bowls of OBB and grin as he lapped it all up. heh. I remember Spidy too!
Ah, Trelack... Ivy used to filch his firewater and get smashed. hehe. sing funny songs and stuff.
~~ KC, the reminiscent CAT

Trelack was one of my favorite and most missed characters out of all I have interacted with - And his player was nice to boot!

Kinetti

First Post
The person I miss most is the one I'd asked about in that other thread -- that nobody answered. *sniffles* he was a good guy, and played good chars too.
~~ KC, the doleful CAT

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Where are all the new folks? I'm sick uh all yer boasting! If the next person who replies has been here longer than two years I'm gonna cement their hands in blocks!

Zeren

First Post
*Looks at Ariel nervously* I've been here for about 4? That makes me relatively young? :p

*holds his hands out, grinning* Cement me, baby!

John/Dieterich

First Post
I was referred to this site by Itzquahpilli's player just little over a year ago in the fall, during which I had just begun to get alright at D&D, which I have been playing for about two years now...I think. Sir Dieterich was my first character on here! And only being on here for a year, does that mean I'm still a noob :p
-JFP3

Dontella

First Post
Ariel, one would think in your old age you are becoming biased against us ancient ones..

I stumbled across this whole, Online Role-Playing thing.. back in the days of AOL.

I had a character that I am sure no one remembers, and I fumbled with commands and managed to look like an -absolute idiot- in the process. I did not even understand the term OOC that kept appearing across my screen at the time..

I felt, well wholly ridiculous at the time, and left.

I returned later, again stumbling to the new address wholly by accident.

I did better, I learned how the who ISRP thing worked..

And it is the people who keep me coming back. Sometimes I take a time out, and sometimes I play characters that people do not know, so that I can be around incognito.

But I always come back. I have old friends, I make new..

Onlooker

First Post
I was, like some others, lured onto ISRP via MTG. I started roughly four to five years ago on WoTC and I've enjoyed it ever since. It was one of those things I'd never thought I'd enjoy until I actually tried it for myself. I don't have any tabletop gaming history, I'm afraid :( . Valandil is my first character in ISRP.

Lysander Namm

First Post
Oh, now I know what I forgot, the first characters. Yeah the almighty (though prolly forgotten by now) Calgar and followed imediatly by Fox Ronopolis. Wow that was a long time back, well guess I'll go dust off my cane and shuffle off. Even though I'm not the oldest, seems I'm not that far off

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Hrm, memory lane eh?

Oh, Kat: quote is from The Lion in Winter

I first started playing D&D when I was about 20 years old, was introduced to it by a friend's girlfriend, who is still our DM. ;) She prefers FR, which is why I've become so comfortable with the setting, ten years of it will do that to ya!

Jump ahead a few years and I stumbled onto the message boards at WoTC, from there I stumbled into the chat and found ISRP, using my very first character Aylah Waterman (let's see who'll remember *that* name), whom I still drag on occasionally. I befriended a few of the WizO's there, and after about a year, Bailey and Reesa both suggested I'd make a good WizO...I picked hte name of my then current character, Nashira, as my WizO name... the rest is history!

Of late I've joined another gaming group that is more diversified in their games. I've learned a bit of TORG, V:TM, Mage (currently reading through the book to learn it).

There you have it in a nutshell.

Nash

Remove ads