Kholdstare's Scales of War 4E Campaign [Discussion] (FULL)

drothgery

First Post
FYI - I've updated the D&Di versions of Breena's character sheet in the RG thread; with the October update, I don't need a houserule line for Breena to work right.

hafrogman

Adventurer
OOC: Is there any movement here? I haven't heard from Kholdstare in a while (since ho opened the thread maybe?)
Yeah, Kholdstare hasn't logged onto the site since the 6th. If we knew he was coming back, I'd be more than happy to keep things warming over in the IC thread. (We could all take our new-found determination for employment and go and get a job digging ditches - Ditches and Diggers IS D&D, after all. Nothing like manual labor to convince you that risking your life for gold isn't so bad). But without any direction, I've just been content to sit and watch and see if he returns.

Theroc

First Post
Though I've been toying around with something like Breena for a while, and was looking for a game to put him or her in.

I'll agree it's unfortunate, but not much can be done unless another DM decides to step in until Kholdstare returns or indefinitely. ~shrug~

Remove ads