• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdom Lost OOC Thread #1 (Recruiting One more)

Tokiwong

First Post
Look god so far Kain when you finish it, let me know and we can move it to the Rogue's Gallery, like I said, Angel will start with Episode #3

JimAde

First Post
Out for a while.

Ok, I am officially gone for a week or so. I should be back to the computer on Monday, July 26. Have fun and try not to get my character killed :)

JimAde

First Post
Toki, Dexter doesn't have a lockpick set, but he does own both a multipurpose tool and a mechanical tool set. Can I use either of those to attempt a lockpick roll? What would tbe penalty be?

JimAde

First Post
I'll respond to Festy here so as not to clutter up the IC thread.

Yeah, Tokiwong are you around? Is everything OK? Are you mad at us? :D

Anyway, things get very busy in September for a lot of people. Just about every game I'm in is very quiet.

JimAde

First Post
Well it's been two weeks plus and no word from Tokiwong. I think that's it. :(

Bummer. All my games are drying up for some reason. Must be the school year starting.

Hope to see everyone around. Maybe we can do another game together.

He's on hiatus.. should see it somewhere back there in the talking the talk section I think.

He's seriously burned out..

Give him some time... I'm thinking he might come back. Though he should have posted something in his games. :)

Look at it like this.. you at least got to play your character!

JimAde

First Post
Cool. Thanks for the info. I understand burnout :)

And yes, I did get to play my character and it was big fun! Tokiwong's a great GM and the other players were a blast. I'll keep the subscription and hope he feels like picking it up again.

Thanks Kain.

Remove ads