Kingdom Lost OOC Thread #1 (Recruiting One more)

Tokiwong

First Post
I have learned a few things about my play style as a GM, I hate structure. I like modren concepts, and I like to have a much more role-play intensive game then just blowing stuff up, though I thoroughly enjoy blowing stuff up, I need a reason for such tenuous violence to exist.

So with that said, and my spotty history behind me, I want to try a concept I have been mulling over for years, and have tried in various forms, but never quite got it all right. I will reveal more if I see interest in my crappy GMing :)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Count me in! I'm itching for a d20 modern game.

Tokiwong said:
I like modren concepts, and I like to have a much more role-play intensive game then just blowing stuff up, though I thoroughly enjoy blowing stuff up, I need a reason for such tenuous violence to exist.

Sounds like my kinda game. :D

Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
I'm interested, although it would be my first PbP game here, so I hope that ain't a problem should you decide in going forward and start this game.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Alright I am watching this thread now... seems to be interest...

Basic Premise

Modern Times...

Ancient War...

The Shadow rules...

But you don't know anything about that...

Oh and big guns :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Even more cryptic verses...

One could think of this as a cross between the Midnight setting and the Modern Day, except no one even knows the world was lost to darkness... wait have I said too much or am I just babbling, why is that elf pointing that sawed off shotgun at me... crap... I said too much :)

My only decision I need to make before I begin posting in full, is to go with adventurous mundanes, or members of some type of team... or a combo of the two... hmmm :)

Remove ads