• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdom Lost OOC Thread #1 (Recruiting One more)

Tokiwong

First Post
I have learned a few things about my play style as a GM, I hate structure. I like modren concepts, and I like to have a much more role-play intensive game then just blowing stuff up, though I thoroughly enjoy blowing stuff up, I need a reason for such tenuous violence to exist.

So with that said, and my spotty history behind me, I want to try a concept I have been mulling over for years, and have tried in various forms, but never quite got it all right. I will reveal more if I see interest in my crappy GMing :)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Count me in! I'm itching for a d20 modern game.

Tokiwong said:
I like modren concepts, and I like to have a much more role-play intensive game then just blowing stuff up, though I thoroughly enjoy blowing stuff up, I need a reason for such tenuous violence to exist.

Sounds like my kinda game. :D

Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
I'm interested, although it would be my first PbP game here, so I hope that ain't a problem should you decide in going forward and start this game.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Alright I am watching this thread now... seems to be interest...

Basic Premise

Modern Times...

Ancient War...

The Shadow rules...

But you don't know anything about that...

Oh and big guns :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Even more cryptic verses...

One could think of this as a cross between the Midnight setting and the Modern Day, except no one even knows the world was lost to darkness... wait have I said too much or am I just babbling, why is that elf pointing that sawed off shotgun at me... crap... I said too much :)

My only decision I need to make before I begin posting in full, is to go with adventurous mundanes, or members of some type of team... or a combo of the two... hmmm :)

Remove ads