Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Happy birthday NLF! :) I don't often notice the birthdays, but whenever I do, it seems like I know someone down there.
Yes, happy birthday Nonlethal...glad someone brought it up otherwise I would have missed it. :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I don't know what you mean--I suppose I can guess, but it doesn't make much sense that way :p
It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to be funny and a little naughty...don't worry Keia, I got it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Yes, happy birthday Nonlethal...glad someone brought it up otherwise I would have missed it. :D
Those little birthday things really do come in handy. I almost always miss them, but sometimes I don't. One of the members of my Face to Face gaming group has an account with 0 posts, but I one time freaked him out with a happy birthday message thanks to ENWorld. It freaked him out because he had never told us his birthday, and he knew it :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Those little birthday things really do come in handy. I almost always miss them, but sometimes I don't.
I almost always miss them too, because I hardly ever use the main forum page, and even if I do I rarely go all the way to the end where the birthdays are located.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
I almost always miss them too, because I hardly ever use the main forum page, and even if I do I rarely go all the way to the end where the birthdays are located.
I have enough of the forums that I don't like minimised with the magic minus sign that it is minutely faster to reach Playing the Game by hitting the End key on my keyboard and scrolling up with Page Up than it is to just use Page Down. This gives me a tiny chance to glance a name I know on the birthdays, if I happen to be looking. So if I missed anyone's birthday here, it's not because I don't like you--it's because I don't check very well ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

As it turns out, I ended up working the better portion of the day. All my family's away, so it was no big deal anyway. But thanks for remembering!

Bront

The man with the probe
Oops, ment traps, not tracks, not that I have trapfinding... but if it's under a dc20 I have a shot.

Remove ads