Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay, I am back on a post-daily basis until the end of July. Hope I didn't hold you all up too much. Apparently, though, Unleashed didn't mind because he wanted to hog RA to himself anyway ... ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Okay, I am back on a post-daily basis until the end of July. Hope I didn't hold you all up too much. Apparently, though, Unleashed didn't mind because he wanted to hog RA to himself anyway ... ;)
Apparently not :D If you were here, Rhaka could have tried to buy a nice curio, like maybe a musical instrument made from unicorn-horn :lol:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Yeah, no offense to the game line or anything but I think I picked a good week to miss. Shopping isn't really something a VoP character does much of. So .. uh ... if more shopping is being planned let's say July 24th - Aug 12th would be another good time! :p [I won't be gone that whole time, but I have two seperate trips planned across that time. Just giving a long heads up.]

Anyway, it is good to be back gaming. Glad you all didn't miss Rhaka, though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Yeah, no offense to the game line or anything but I think I picked a good week to miss. Shopping isn't really something a VoP character does much of. So .. uh ... if more shopping is being planned let's say July 24th - Aug 12th would be another good time! :p [I won't be gone that whole time, but I have two seperate trips planned across that time. Just giving a long heads up.]

Anyway, it is good to be back gaming. Glad you all didn't miss Rhaka, though.
Oh we missed her, we just got along anyways :D

unleashed

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Well I didn't see much reason for waiting to ask questions, especially for another description of the symbols, as we'd gone through describing the symbols earlier...which is how Baeleth came up with them probably being Draconic or Infernal. :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well I didn't see much reason for waiting to ask questions, especially for another description of the symbols, as we'd gone through describing the symbols earlier...which is how Baeleth came up with them probably being Draconic or Infernal. :p
Yeah, no worries :D Trust me, there have been several times when different players have hogged me to themselves. This was not one of those times :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, no worries :D Trust me, there have been several times when different players have hogged me to themselves. This was not one of those times :lol:
Must reply to the teasing, otherwise there's no point them doing it. ;)

And now I've waited three days for someone to post in the thread, either as a reply to me or asking the shopkeeper more questions, and it's only Nonlethal saying Rhaka isn't entering the store. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Must reply to the teasing, otherwise there's no point them doing it. ;)

And now I've waited three days for someone to post in the thread, either as a reply to me or asking the shopkeeper more questions, and it's only Nonlethal saying Rhaka isn't entering the store. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Isn't it funny how that works :D Don't blame Keia, though. He's out of town ;)

Remove ads