Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Nonlethal Force

First Post
RA - I updated my character sheet to a more friendly form. I don't believe anything significant changed, although I'll admit I typed it up in word and simply pasted over. I added a section on spells, though, since that was obviously lacking.

Additionally, as I was doing such I noticed there were two things I lacked. Would you by any chance have the original recruiting link to this game? In it was a list of deities from which I had chosen 3 or four for Rhaka to venerate. Also, the info on the differences between a fey druid and a regular druid was there and I'd hate to ask you to retype it. If you can provide the original link, I'll sort through the posts myself. Thanks!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
RA - I updated my character sheet to a more friendly form. I don't believe anything significant changed, although I'll admit I typed it up in word and simply pasted over. I added a section on spells, though, since that was obviously lacking.

Additionally, as I was doing such I noticed there were two things I lacked. Would you by any chance have the original recruiting link to this game? In it was a list of deities from which I had chosen 3 or four for Rhaka to venerate. Also, the info on the differences between a fey druid and a regular druid was there and I'd hate to ask you to retype it. If you can provide the original link, I'll sort through the posts myself. Thanks!
I dunno where that original thread was, but I think she had some subset of the set {Silvanus, Mielikki, Eldath}. The Fey Druid mainly just uses Charisma and can be resisted with a +2 by those with Resist Nature's Lure.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I dunno where that original thread was, but I think she had some subset of the set {Silvanus, Mielikki, Eldath}. The Fey Druid mainly just uses Charisma and can be resisted with a +2 by those with Resist Nature's Lure.

I thought it used CHA over WIS, but wasn't sure. Mielikki was her preferred deity, I remember that much for sure. That'll be enough to go on for now. Thanks.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
I thought it used CHA over WIS, but wasn't sure. Mielikki was her preferred deity, I remember that much for sure. That'll be enough to go on for now. Thanks.
Sure. And yeah, it uses Charisma over Wisdom :)

Remove ads