Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It doesn't matter if you're King Aldin himself. We're not authorised to open the gates. I'm going to get the sarge. He has Zone of Truth anyway, so it will be easy to figure everything out and get this over with. Okay?"

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

*Baeleth glances at Valerie, wondering what kind of trouble she’s gotten them into by impersonating the princess.*

OOC: That's the second person going to get the sarge, unless they didn't go the first time you mentioned it. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Val sighs, "I highly doubt you'd not open the gate for the King."

"If you're going to be this bullheaded, we'll just wait untill morning," Val says. "Come on, there should be a place to camp around here somewhere."

With that, Val will turn and walk away, adjusting her disguise and makeup till she looks like Valerie again, though she faces away from everyone as she does it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They head away to make camp. Baeleth's elven ears pick up a bit of talking on the wind.*

[SBLOCK=Baeleth]"...Dude, you totally called it. How'd you know.......fake?"

"I didn't............figured if I bluffed.......of Truth, an impostor would..."[/SBLOCK]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rhaka smiles as they go to make camp. Making sure Kinjon is in tow she adds, "It is better this way anyway. Although the guards thought I was only trying to manipulate them there was truth in my words earlier. They are being quite honorable in their duty. Besides, I could do with one more day in the open country."

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

*Baeleth stops for a moment, turning his head slightly toward the guards and the gate, before continuing with the group.*

“Hmmm, seems they were bluffing too, Valerie... I guess they won,” Baeleth says with a chuckle, as they look for a campsite.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group camps near the city just outside, and they awaken with the sunrise, ready to continue into the gates, which open up for the stream of merchants, caravans, travelers, buyers, farmers, and petitioners that enter into the capital each day. The guards have changed, but when they see a group with three elves, an albino, and a blonde girl (a rather distinctive combination!), one of them turns to the other and says:*

"Hold on now. You're the group with the girl what claimed to be the princess, right?"

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
*Baeleth stops for a moment, turning his head slightly toward the guards and the gate, before continuing with the group.*

“Hmmm, seems they were bluffing too, Valerie... I guess they won,” Baeleth says with a chuckle, as they look for a campsite.
"Who said I was bluffing?" Cal says with a wink. Then she shrugs, "No need to air any more laundry than needed. I was hoping for a warm bed tonight though," she says disapointedly.

Remove ads