Knightfall's "CC2 Cartography" Thread (Retired: Apr 16/05)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ragik Peninsula (east) (Old Version)

Ok, here is the eastern half of a region known as the Ragik Peninsula. This peninsula used to be completely controlled by the Empire of Swords, in ages past. The peninsula is still home the Sword Imperium but is also dominated by Ahamudia and the city states that surround Lake Ragik.

{EDIT}

This older version of this map has been updated on page two. :)

Attachments

• rpe.jpg
    rpe.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ragik Peninsula (west) (Old Version)

And here is the western half of the peninsula.

{EDIT}

Same. :)

Attachments

• rpw.jpg
    rpw.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The Sword Protectorate

This region of the Ragik Peninsula was once the evil heart of the Empire of Swords. The region has changed a lot in the last few years but I'll save the story for another time when I can do it justice.

Well, that's it for a while. Must stop typing now. (oowwww!) :mad:

Attachments

• vapaa.jpg
    vapaa.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 465

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Leverkan

If you've read my World of Kulan StoryHour then you'll remember the PCs traveling through this halfling village in the southern lands. Even though the desert elves attacked and burnt down the village, the stubborn halflings rebuilt their village.

Attachments

• leverkan.jpg
    leverkan.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 455

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Temple of Dark Desire

Ok, this temple is designed for a deity that is both bent towards evil and hedonic tendancies. I still haven't decided which deity to allocate to this temple in my World of Kulan campaign -- maybe Angrboda or Loviatar.

Attachments

• tmplodd.jpg
    tmplodd.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 440

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
World of Hyberiae

Ok, here's my last map for the day. This world map was originally done in Fractal Terrains and then exported as an CC2 FCW file. I then modified it in CC2 to its current format.

The world is called Hyberiae and is one of my in the works mapping projects.

Attachments

• hyberiae.jpg
    hyberiae.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 443

Scorpio

First Post
You certainly are prolific! A whole Atlas. Good work. One thing you might think about is getting some new Fonts-I think it's a major part of mapping, in fact, I made a 'Font Map' for clients, it's in my gallery. Try http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/1557/fonts1.htm ,
there are some great fonts there to download.And there are some great Font Managers at ZDNet, I use 'The Font Thing'...

Good job!

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 421

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Scorpio said:
You certainly are prolific! A whole Atlas. Good work. One thing you might think about is getting some new Fonts-I think it's a major part of mapping, in fact, I made a 'Font Map' for clients, it's in my gallery. Try http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/1557/fonts1.htm ,
there are some great fonts there to download.And there are some great Font Managers at ZDNet, I use 'The Font Thing'...

Good job!

Thanks for the link, Scorpio. I'm definitely going to be using some of those. Case in point, here's Minar City redone with one of those fonts.

Attachments

• minarcity.jpg
    minarcity.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 409

Remove ads