Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order
Lorien: 22
Caerth: 22
Unseen enemy: 22
Phar: 19
Aureus Canis: 16
Quinn: 15

Caerth's ready action pushes his initiative up to just before the skeletons fire again. Lorien moves before Caerth fires since the half-orc began his round last in the initiative order. Lorien continues singing and moves up in unison with Aureus.

Remember that you were all tied together so I'm going to assume that Aureus cut herself free. Lorien can only untie himself and move this round.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still need Will saves vs. the screaming bolt for Quinn, Aureus, and Phar.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], it's now Phar's action.

Scotley

Hero
I hate to slow things down, but I need a little more tactical information. Are the arrow slits all on one side of the stairs and close? In other words if we press against one wall between slits can we avoid getting shoot? And if Phar tosses in a fireball will be likely to catch all the archers? How many rounds of arrows will we take if we just keep advancing to try and reach safety?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I hate to slow things down, but I need a little more tactical information. Are the arrow slits all on one side of the stairs and close? In other words if we press against one wall between slits can we avoid getting shoot? And if Phar tosses in a fireball will be likely to catch all the archers? How many rounds of arrows will we take if we just keep advancing to try and reach safety?
The arrow slits are all in one area of the wall. The first shots came at you from a range just under 120 feet. Yes, if you press against the wall near the arrow slits, the archers won't be able to hit you. I'm not sure how effective a fireball will be since you don't have line of sight to them. From close range, you can likely shoot a fireball through the arrow slits and catch them all.

Scotley

Hero
The arrow slits are all in one area of the wall. The first shots came at you from a range just under 120 feet. Yes, if you press against the wall near the arrow slits, the archers won't be able to hit you. I'm not sure how effective a fireball will be since you don't have line of sight to them. From close range, you can likely shoot a fireball through the arrow slits and catch them all.

That's what I needed to know, thanks!

Remove ads