Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Quinn would simply run out of range of the archers, he doesn't have any sort of ranged weapon beside the net.
You can have him do that. However, he will need to run quite far and he'll have to be very careful while doing so. It would be best that he not flat out run. The stone stairway is too treacherous for that to work without Balance checks.

The archers only found range within 120 feet, so Quinn will have to move at least 240 feet up the stairs to get out of range.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Since Scotley had Phar move without firing, it is now [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION]'s turn. And since Voda Vosa has already decided that he's going to have Quinn try to run out of range, we move to the top of the order with [MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION]. If he doesn't respond, Lorien's action will remain the same.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
It's not my turn yet, but to prevent any further delays from my part, I'll say that Caerth will try to shoot another target with his bow and arrow on his turn.

And can't our bard create a Countersong to prevent the rooks' sound attacks from harming us (much)?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It's not my turn yet, but to prevent any further delays from my part, I'll say that Caerth will try to shoot another target with his bow and arrow on his turn.
Okay, you're trying to fire through the arrow slits again.

And can't our bard create a Countersong to prevent the rooks' sound attacks from harming us (much)?
That was the previous encounter. You're fighting hidden archers. A screaming arrow was fired in the first round but not in this round.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, no response from [MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION] in a while. He's likely on hiatus from EN World or is too busy to log on. Until his return, I will be taking full control of Lorien as an NPC/DMPC. I'm going to post a short reply to reset the situation.

Remove ads