Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New Round
Initiative Order
Lorien: 22 (shaken)
Caerth: 22
Undead archers: 22
Phar: 19
Aureus Canis: 16
Quinn: 15

Lorien's current hp: 34 - 1 (*) - 11 = 22

*Previous damage from scrag(s).

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Attack rolls: 17+3=20 (vs. Lorien) [hit], Damage >> 9+2=11; 10+3=13 (vs. Phar) [miss]; 13+3=16 (vs. Quinn) [miss]; 9+3=12 (vs. Caerth) | Aureus is hidden, so no attack vs. her.

Attack roll (w/screaming bolt): 12+3=15 (vs. Lorien) [miss]. Aureus, Lorien, Phar, and Quinn must make Will saves since they are all considered to be within 20 feet of the path of the bolt. (Caerth is far enough back from the shot that he doesn't need to save.) The DC is 14. On a failed save, a character becomes shaken (PHB, p. 312) for 5 minutes.

Since Lorien cast a spell that required a verbal component, he had to stop singing. However, his inspire courage (+1 moral bonus vs fear effects and +1 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls) lasts another 5 rounds. The bonus applies vs the screaming bolt. Also, for those PCs with wax in their ears, I believe I gave a +2 circumstance bonus vs. sound attacks. It probably should only be +1, but I think I already stated +2.

Lorien's save: 6 + 4 + 1 (inspire) +2 (wax in ears) = 13 (failed)

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
For Tzeentch's sake, sorry for hiatus. I kinda stopped checking ENW somewhere in december when you took a longer pause and assumed that I'd get email notification when you'd continue. For some reason none of the mentions got through until the one from today...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For Tzeentch's sake, sorry for hiatus. I kinda stopped checking ENW somewhere in december when you took a longer pause and assumed that I'd get email notification when you'd continue. For some reason none of the mentions got through until the one from today...
You might want to let Morrus know that e-mail notifications aren't working properly for you. you should check your settings for the PbP threads. (I forget exactly where to look for that.)

Remove ads