D&D General Kobold Press Tome of the Valiant Game Master's Guide ks signup

We are very proud of our Midgard setting and there is absolutely more Midgard to come
I hope so, but it really seems like it's been on the backburner for a long time now. When was the last actual Midgard product? Was it Southlands maybe? Wastes of Chaos had some Midgardy stuff in it, but it wasn't really a setting book, more of a chaos-themed toolkit. The patreon (which produced a lot of Midgard material in Warlock) is on hiatus, Brilliant East has been canned, the last few KSs have all been TotV or Gamemasters Guide or Deep Magic.

Last edited:

Marc Radle

Legend
I hope so, but it really seems like it's been on the backburner for a long time now. When was the last actual Midgard product? Was it Southlands maybe? Wastes of Chaos had some Midgardy stuff in it, but it wasn't really a setting book, more of a chaos-themed toolkit. The patreon (which produced a lot of Midgard material in Warlock) is on hiatus, Brilliant East has been canned, the last few KSs have all been TotV or Gamemasters Guide or Deep Magic.
Well, 2024 will definitely see some very cool Midgard material … wish I could say more, but I can’t quite yet :)

Oh yeah. I forgot about Brilliant East. I was so looking forward to that.

DoctorPip

Explorer
Kobold Press has not officially published any Frog God Games materials - they are independently publishing their own materials using the BFR. Black Flag Roleplaying is offered under an open license to anyone and everyone.

That's not really what I asked. The Tales of Valiant Kickstarter included work from both Frog God Games and Necromancer games as part of their stretch goals.

Bill Webb's work with TotV was celebrated and included within the kickstarter itself. I think this sort of support would require some form of arrangement with Kobold Press, and is different from him simply publishing something using the system's open liscense. I'm asking if this relationship is ongoing.

Last edited:

Remove ads