• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Tim used the Moderate. He still has the Cure Serious.
36A0194D-9183-4AFC-9BD0-BC0A4BA201E2.jpeg

(He kept trying to back up enough to be out of reach so he could drink it, but the battle ended before he could do so! 🤪.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I am always interested in save items, BUT...I already have head (lorebinder headband) and feet (translocation) items...
I have covered:
Armor, shield, weapon
head, face, torso, belt and hands
two rings

Remaining for use:
Eyes
Neck
Shoulders (I don't need resistance cloaks)
Arms

Given that, and realizing that gloves of eldricth admixture and luck don't mix, I'd ask for belt of ruggedness or amulet of natural armor (I think one of melee types should take +CON item that give to AC, but it would be godsent for a caster that occasionally has to come close :)

Akos wishlist (one is value, the other sell value) - not sure which one we are using :) :
Cold iron longsword +1 4,330gp / 2,598gp - to destroy,
Masterwork cold iron dagger x6 1,824 gp / 1,094.40gp - to destroy
Masterwork cold iron spiked gauntlet 310gp / 186gp - to destroy
Gloves of uncanny luck 31,600gp / 22,120
Potion of CMW 300gp / 180gp
Potion of Misdirection 300gp / 180gp
Quiver (w/20 cold iron arrows) 2,10gp / 1,26gp - to destroy
Total: 38,666.10 / 26,359.56
7,066 / 4,139.56

With the amulet it would come to just 9,066 / 5,339.56, but with the belt it would be
47,066 / 32,139.56 which should be good enough - if no one asked for the belt

If that is the case, I also offer BELT OF HEALING for safe and fairly powerful version of self-healing.

@Knightfall, how would one go with ritual destruction of an item? :)

I like the idea of picking from the items - I would remove randomness from it for the first picker though so it doesn't happen that some unlucky soul doesn't get to pick first ever.

Reduced requests (and to ape neurotic, I have magic weapon, bracers, gauntlets, amulet, cloak, belt and shield)
  • Lucky gloves - I already have gauntlets
  • Insightful helm - PICK - I need some saves I have Ref 4 and Will 7 :(
  • Rugged belt - PICK (but this is expensive give it to someone else if requested)
  • MW blowpipe and darts - PICK not expensive, thematic for the character
  • Returning shortspear - PICK, no one needs it, and I may have need of shooting something from afar

Any ring of protection or amulet of natural armor the party is willing to give - I don't have any rings and Spritewing doesn't have anything at all so rings (need adaptation), cloaks (need adaptation) and amulets are all welcome if you can spare them

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I regret to say that I'm dropping out of these games.

As you've all noticed, I haven't been able to keep up with posting for some time now. A busy job and a busy family life have severely restricted the time I can spend on this forum, and I've been feeling guilty for not partaking in these excellent games. Dropping out of all PbP games except these two was sadly not enough.

The Crow God game was probably my first PbP game here, and I still love it (and Caerth in particular) so I think I'll drop by every now and then. Hopefully one day I'll have more time and get back. But for now, sorry, and thanks for being patient with me.

Good gaming!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I regret to say that I'm dropping out of these games.

As you've all noticed, I haven't been able to keep up with posting for some time now. A busy job and a busy family life have severely restricted the time I can spend on this forum, and I've been feeling guilty for not partaking in these excellent games. Dropping out of all PbP games except these two was sadly not enough.

The Crow God game was probably my first PbP game here, and I still love it (and Caerth in particular) so I think I'll drop by every now and then. Hopefully one day I'll have more time and get back. But for now, sorry, and thanks for being patient with me.

Good gaming!
Thanks for letting me know. Tuck and Mutt will be easier to 'retire' than Caerth. I already have a plan in mind related to Sylemis ad the mystery fey goddess. ;)

EDIT: Caerth and Tuck will always be here for you come back and use.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, with Tuck exiting the game, what I'm going to do is make Sobla an NPC who will stick around and help the PCs. I'm going to say Custodio gets Tuck full share (which means he will a die roll and can pick every round). Sobla with get Custodio's half share.

If @JustinCase is fine with it. I could have Mutt stick around and keep Sobla company, but I don't think that's really appropriate to Tuck's character. He and Mutt are a package deal, IMO. Where Tuck goes, Mutt goes.

Remove ads