• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round Three)
Brelish Thug: 21 (gets up from prone; 5 ft step; picks up sword)
Parch (loyalist leader): 18
Reyson (loyalist) [fighting defensively]: 18
Loyalist SF Soldier (male): 18
Loyalist SF Soldier (female): 18

Vincenzo (poisoned): 18 (Bluff [feint])
Tim: 17
Custodio (poisoned): 16
Tuck: 14

Bugbear, Cleric of Darkness: 13 ⬅️
Summoned Dungeonbred Unicorn: 12
Akos: 12
Vitus: 12
Rockhorn and Spritewing: 11

Mitrik and Redcap (thugs) [x2]: 10
Falen: 8
The Deaf-Mute Knight (critically wounded): 1
Living Altar (construct): 1 (can only speak telepathically to Falen)
---
Phelix's Corrupted Portal: n/a (now inert in portal room)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The Loyalist Soldier who is fighting defensively takes a 5-ft step and attacks Custodio. The other two male Loyalists attack Spritewing and Vincenzo. Neither of them move. The female Loyalist stands her ground and attacks Custodio again.

Loyalist SF Soldier (fighting defensively) - Attacks Custodio: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22 (miss)
1D8+4 = [4]+4 = 8
---

Loyalist SF Soldier - Attacks Spritewing: 1D20+11 = [19]+11 = 30 (critical threat)
1D8+4 = [7]+4 = 11
Confirm Critical vs Spritewing: 1D20+11 = [11]+11 = 22 (critical hit)
1D8+4 = [3]+4 = 7
(@MetaVoid, Spritewing takes 18 points of damage)
---

Loyalist SF Soldier - Attacks Vincenzo: 1D20+11 = [15]+11 = 26 (hit)
1D8+4 = [1]+4 = 5
(@ScottDeWar_jr, Vinny takes 5 points of damage.)
---

Loyalist SF Soldier (poisoned blade) - Attacks Custodio: 1D20+11 = [11]+11 = 22 (miss)
1D8+4 = [4]+4 = 8

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI:

Anyone within 10 feet of the unicorn benefits from Magic Circle Against Evil

Which is tuck, Vitus, Tim and Rockhorn.
Will the magic circle go through the wall? Hmm, I need to re-read that spell. :unsure:

I'll check later. I'm fighting a bit of a headache. I'm going to crash for at least an hour to rest my eyes.

Will the magic circle go through the wall? Hmm, I need to re-read that spell. :unsure:

I'll check later. I'm fighting a bit of a headache. I'm going to crash for at least an hour to rest my eyes.
It's an emanation, so it doesn't. I thought bursts and emanations went around corners but I guess I was wrong:

A burst spell affects whatever it catches in its area, even including creatures that you can’t see. It can’t affect creatures with total cover from its point of origin (in other words, its effects don’t extend around corners). The default shape for a burst effect is a sphere, but some burst spells are specifically described as cone-shaped. A burst’s area defines how far from the point of origin the spell’s effect extends.

An emanation spell functions like a burst spell, except that the effect continues to radiate from the point of origin for the duration of the spell. Most emanations are cones or spheres.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map.

Portal Room Fight2-Rnd3-Start.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Remove ads