• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC X

Velmont

First Post
Ayden have it, I think everyone is gathered now somewhere outside, under the sun talking of what people have to fight drow, undeads and ligth there way in the underdark.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Majin said:
Hey guys, will be getting out the post tomorrow evening with everyone heading to the crypts. As for any concerns in OoC of how to proceed, if your question is one of item availability or of skill checks/background knowledge, consider anything you need is available and the background checks and such successful. Any other concerns will be addressed tomorrow as well. We're just about to get started guys, get ready for it, the action is nearly upon you at long last. :cool:

I shall make up some plausible sounding BS about the crypts then

kirinke

First Post
Storm Armour might, being the soul of a dwarven princess. That'd be up to Matt though. ;) :eek: :uhoh:

Matt. If it'd be ok with you, I'd like to change out the magical short sword for a light mace with the same properties.

Also, in order to make blessed arrows, could you use some holy water and dip the arrows in them to make them blessed? And how long would that last?

Last edited:

Ayden

First Post
*Makes note*

Do not Reincarnate Cal as a Derro...

Alrighty...:)

On a serious note, since we do have the Reincarnate and Raise Dead spells handy, Revivify would make us invest too heavily in the diamond industry to be effective, is there a preference that the group has on their preferred means of returning from the beyond?

Remove ads