• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, I'll have a look at a halfling over the weekend to determine which concept I like more...
Well, Haltor the clawfoot riding, often charging, sharrash slicing, wrong-house marked, brashly confident bravura warlord is looking interesting indeed. Has some need tricks and the fact he can take his mount wherever anyone else goes is nice.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'll admit they are more of a challenge, including the OOC request for friendly fire. I'm trying to design more enemies only wizards but it's difficult. Can't wait for PHB3!

renau1g

First Post
I've got 2 PC's ready to go for my next one. I'll wait a bit and see what happens with some other people's characters, but the first is a tiefling warlord, deserted during the Last War and has been hiding out ever since. Second is a half-elf paladin, still working on his backstory, but CHA focused. Depends if a leader or defender will be more useful.

stonegod

I've got 2 PC's ready to go for my next one. I'll wait a bit and see what happens with some other people's characters, but the first is a tiefling warlord, deserted during the Last War and has been hiding out ever since. Second is a half-elf paladin, still working on his backstory, but CHA focused. Depends if a leader or defender will be more useful.
Well, Saron is a Controller and Haltor a Leader (and a Warlord). Both have interesting backstories, but Haltor is going to be more of a firebrand to play. So that's going to give us 1 leader + Lo-Kang (another leader).

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'd love to see what kind of staying power a all leader group could have, though a worry they'd be our of their daily alotment for surges after the first fight.

stonegod

Haltor the halfling is up as is my other concept Saron the reborn. If anyone has thoughts on either, let me know. Right now I'm leaning on playing Haltor, but I could go either way.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I really like the image of Haltor. The fact that he's got a medium sized mount with a decent speed, opens up allot of opportunities.

ryryguy

First Post
I like Saron's backstory, but Haltor's isn't too bad either... country boy in the big city could be fun. Haltor's basic attack granting capabilities would work well with my new character Harressh, to grant Dragonfrost attacks.

Of course when you're thinking, "which character would I want to party with", I think a leader always looks better. Unless maybe if you're a leader yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads