LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
It sounds like we're probably alright on adventures for now. I'll keep the God Forge in L4W, ready and waiting for the next batch of level ups.

To further Velmont's comment, we haven't received any submissions yet for any adventures, so if you'd like Scorpius, feel free, I expect to see easily 10-15 new faces in the tavern in the coming month or so. (5-6 from my game, 5-6 from Evo's game, 4-5 from Kal's game).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
To further Velmont's comment, we haven't received any submissions yet for any adventures, so if you'd like Scorpius, feel free, I expect to see easily 10-15 new faces in the tavern in the coming month or so. (5-6 from my game, 5-6 from Evo's game, 4-5 from Kal's game).
My proposal is pending me some time to write it (have to turn in grades today).

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Cool, Adventure. Stasi will get drunk and probably wind up sleeping with someone if she spends too much time in the tavern.

renau1g

First Post
Scorpius, just sent you a PM with a couple ideas of adapting to Eberron.

I've also sent a proposal in for a new adventure.

Kalidrev

First Post
Wow, R1, how many adventures are you going to run at once!? You're just trying to be the first person to take a lvl 4 character and bump him up to like, level 8 all at once, aren't you!? :p

elecgraystone

First Post
Cool, Adventure. Stasi will get drunk and probably wind up sleeping with someone if she spends too much time in the tavern.
Why do you think Euphemia slowed down? If we're going to wake up naked somewhere, I'd at least like to remember what happened. ;)

So please, send some submissions for new adventures so we can stay out of trouble. :p

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Working on it. I've scrapped the idea of reworking the God Forge. It belongs in L4W.

Mini-Delve in the depths of Sharn should hopefully be submitted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads