Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

gambler1650

Explorer
Voda Vosa: Do you like either of the two gods I mentioned? If not I'll give the Forgotten Realms one a once over to see if anything there fits well...

Everyone: Busy week, but I should be able to check in most evenings to keep things moving if necessary. Feel free to keep RPing without input from me unless someone wants to do something that obviously needs DMing. I suggest that the party find a way to get together to chat over and decide on their first 'mission' by the weekend. Just a suggestion, I'm not making it a hard deadline. Also, chatted with Stellan's player yesterday. He's busyish at work, and I think we can assume his character is hanging back, watching pretty girls go in and out of the tavern, and generally waiting to see if the group picks something that needs his particular brand of head-beating. ;) (Matt, feel free to correct me if I've mischaracterized our conversation).

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I suggest that the party find a way to get together to chat over and decide on their first 'mission'
I was thinking along similar lines. (NPC?) Stellan could decide to go get himself/the group a drink/some food? Or Bosco could decide to follow Harvil inside, intent on asking him some question about the job? Whichever one spots the two clerics when he goes inside and we join up. I'd personnaly prefer we join up outside, as it's farther from earshot from the suspected demonologist. :)

If you guys don't feel it's IC for Bosco or Stellan, I can send Antares with the food/drink excuse instead? It's not entirely IC for him right now, given his present financial situation (he would usually buy *everybody*'s food and drink), but what the hey.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Also, it might be best to do simple table talk comments - like the one Binder Fred made in the IC thread, but more involved discussions in the OOC thread.
How about a vote? I think it's important everybody get a chance to present his favored option and defend it briefly IC (such as myself and Bosco have been doing), but then we could go with "The companions discussed, laughed and argued late into the evening" and have an OOC vote over here. Say everyone chooses his best two candidates, 2 points for first choice, 1 point for second?

gambler1650

Explorer
How about a vote? I think it's important everybody get a chance to present his favored option and defend it briefly IC (such as myself and Bosco have been doing), but then we could go with "The companions discussed, laughed and argued late into the evening" and have an OOC vote over here. Say everyone chooses his best two candidates, 2 points for first choice, 1 point for second?

However you guys want to do it is fine with me....

gambler1650

Explorer
Since it feels like everyone's plumped for their (or at least their character's) favorite choices ICly (except Matt, who has indicated he's willing to go along with the most popular choice - though he's welcome to make a preference known here also :) ), I'm going to suggest that folks use whatever method they like to choose the 'opening adventure', whether by Binder Fred's method, or other... If you choose Binder Fred's method, you can just put your two choices in order of preference...

We could have the characters all go through meeting up outside, and reiterating their choices, but... unless anyone has anything new to add, doesn't seem necessary... Let's aim for a choice by Thursday, which will give me time to prep for opening it by the weekend.

Thanks,
Robert

Remove ads