Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair warning: I'm off in the field until Sunday. Should have internet if all goes well, but probably limited time to post.

OOC: Edit= I can name that militia man if you want, Gambler? How about sergeant Gregof? (Does the militia use military ranks? Could make up some if you want... or just go with "officer"?)

Last edited:

Binder Fred

Catching Muzdin's questioning glances, Myst could only shrug his shoulders and shake his head. He had no idea what exactly was happening and was waiting for Antares to tell them something significant.
Hm, is this confusion purely IC or does it have an OOC component as well? i.e. what is there to be confused about?

Hm, is this confusion purely IC or does it have an OOC component as well? i.e. what is there to be confused about?

It is in-character confusion. Myst has seen no evidence of any demon possession first hand as Antares believes he has. He is also not schooled in the arcane arts, his abilities all coming from faith. He is simply waiting for a sign, or for Antares to explain what exactly he is seeing or feeling.

Binder Fred

Hm. Wel, you won't get much clearer than this without asking specific questions. To Antares' mind, that explained everything. ;)

Last edited:

gambler1650

Explorer
Sorry for the delayed response... 'Vacation' has been somewhat busy, and finally got some internet access that I should have available over the weekend. And if not, will be back on Tuesday and be able to respond no later than Wednesday... and then will be pretty regular in my responses.

Hm. Wel, you won't get much clearer than this without asking specific questions. To Antares' mind, that explained everything. ;)

Yeah, I understand what you posted, but from Myst's perspective, it is still a bunch of mumbo jumbo that he doesn't totally understand and maybe isn't sure he believes just yet. Let's see some demons! :D

gambler1650

Explorer
Whups! I'd made a note to put something in regarding that and then forgot it. There's nothing else that radiates magic in the store, at least within line of sight (or hearing).

What about Antares' examination of the shop's interior, [MENTION=11033]gambler1650[/MENTION]? Anything there?

Remove ads