Lego minifigure: Mind flayer

Doe he come in the Lego Cthulhu set?

Doe he come in the Lego Cthulhu set?

Zander

Explorer
Both of those are awesome!!! Where did you get the parts for Cthulhu?

Edit: Saw the link for bricklink.

I've had the Cthulhu figure since early 2008 and can't remember where I got most of the parts from. I think I got the wings from a set that included a dragon whose wings I replaced with a different colour. The rest, I got on BrickLink if I recall correctly. Cthulhu's head is an octopus which is still being produced by Lego.

BrickLink isn't a particularly pretty site. And the search functionality is certainly clunky: you're in trouble if you're looking for a part and don't know what it's called. I often find the "Catalog" more useful than "Search" for finding what I'm after but that's possibly because I have a fair idea of the sets where parts I'm interested in appeared. Still, it's a great site.

On a separate by related topic, I was flipping through my 5e Monster Manual. I have a fair few of the 5e monsters in my Lego display collection. I didn't set out to create as many as I could, it's just that my collection is mostly fantasy themed so there's quite a bit of overlap. If anyone is interested, I can list the 5e critters I have in Lego. Any interest?

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads