• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Redclaw

First Post
Hey congrats! Marriage can be great. I expect to be out of touch the week of October 6th for some much needed rest and recovery myself. I'm going to be sitting on the beach for a week.

Sounds like it might be a good week for the game to pause, with two players off the grid. Just a thought.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks! It's been forty years in the making... I hope it works out for a long long time too! I don't know that I have another forty years if it doesn't. ;-)
I was 44 when I (finally!) found mine and 45 when we got hitched. So, like you said, this one is it no matter what. Good thing I got so lucky this time!

Scotley

Hero
I was 44 when I (finally!) found mine and 45 when we got hitched. So, like you said, this one is it no matter what. Good thing I got so lucky this time!

I think you were overdue and karma finally swung back in your favor in a big way. You did good this time.

Remove ads