Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Redclaw

First Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having trouble getting my InvisibleCastle account up and running. I tried to get my password emailed to me, but nothing showed up, so then I tried to open a new account with a different email, but the confirmation email never showed up. Anybody have any suggestions?

Leif

Adventurer
Dunno, Redclaw, I haven't been having trouble these days. I guess you could try signing up again on IC with a different user name and keep careful notes about your password and stuff. Anyone else having IC issues?

Redclaw

First Post
Dunno, Redclaw, I haven't been having trouble these days. I guess you could try signing up again on IC with a different user name and keep careful notes about your password and stuff. Anyone else having IC issues?

I tried, but I never received the email from IC that I need to use to confirm the new account. It's very strange.

Negin

First Post
I had problems signing up with IC the first time I tried, and I think it was what you mentioned, but it worked when I tried again a few days later. Maybe it's just buggy?

Scotley

Hero
Did I miss the opening of a Rogue's Gallery? I just updated the background and description of Rydan a bit and he's ready for action, but I didn't know where to put him.

Remove ads