• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Redclaw

First Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having trouble getting my InvisibleCastle account up and running. I tried to get my password emailed to me, but nothing showed up, so then I tried to open a new account with a different email, but the confirmation email never showed up. Anybody have any suggestions?

Leif

Adventurer
Dunno, Redclaw, I haven't been having trouble these days. I guess you could try signing up again on IC with a different user name and keep careful notes about your password and stuff. Anyone else having IC issues?

Redclaw

First Post
Dunno, Redclaw, I haven't been having trouble these days. I guess you could try signing up again on IC with a different user name and keep careful notes about your password and stuff. Anyone else having IC issues?

I tried, but I never received the email from IC that I need to use to confirm the new account. It's very strange.

Negin

First Post
I had problems signing up with IC the first time I tried, and I think it was what you mentioned, but it worked when I tried again a few days later. Maybe it's just buggy?

Scotley

Hero
Did I miss the opening of a Rogue's Gallery? I just updated the background and description of Rydan a bit and he's ready for action, but I didn't know where to put him.

Remove ads