Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, dfn, proceed!

My paid subscription recently lapsed, so I have not received any pms that you sent in the last few days.

dfn

First Post
Before I make my char, I saw a few different formats for characters here, and I am curious what I should send to you before posting? Will a character builder summary + PDF be OK in place of the stats sections? I can do PDFs, iplay4e link, or whatever else you'd like.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not really sure myself, but the Character Buider summary + pdf will probably be ok. If i need something more/different, I'll let you know.

Leif

Adventurer
I think I was just waiting for SOMEbody to do SOMEthing. But I guess I can prompt if need be. Y'all are all in the 'sandbox' just sitting around looking at each other. Truthfully, it being a holiday weekend in the US and all, I wasn't looking for any serious movement of the game until next week.

Leif

Adventurer
No hurry. Holiday Stuff covers everything for now. I'm too tired, depleted, worn-out, and lazy to do anything about it now, anyway. I'm getting too old to mow, dang it, and it's a-pissin me off!

Scotley

Hero
No hurry. Holiday Stuff covers everything for now. I'm too tired, depleted, worn-out, and lazy to do anything about it now, anyway. I'm getting too old to mow, dang it, and it's a-pissin me off!

Yeah, I gave up mowing the front yard a couple years ago and just pay to have it done. I still mow the backyard which only needs mowing 3 or 4 times a year given the amount of shade there. Of course I had a nasty accident involving a rapidly flying lawn mower blade this spring that mostly just hurt my pride, but could have decapitated me had my luck been worse. I purchased a new lawn mower and stopped trying to fix the old junker after that. Blade came off and hit me in the leg and still had enough momentum to clear a six foot fence several yards away after bouncing off calf and heel. I got a cut and a couple really nasty bruises, but my rough and tumble redneck upbringing stood me in good stead and I shook it off.

dfn

First Post
Holy crap. I pay to have my lawn (backyard and all) mowed every two weeks. Only because I hate doing it. I'd rather shovel snow twice than mow the lawn once. However, after that story.. I don't think I'll ever mow the lawn again.

Remove ads