• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, dfn, proceed!

My paid subscription recently lapsed, so I have not received any pms that you sent in the last few days.

dfn

First Post
Before I make my char, I saw a few different formats for characters here, and I am curious what I should send to you before posting? Will a character builder summary + PDF be OK in place of the stats sections? I can do PDFs, iplay4e link, or whatever else you'd like.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not really sure myself, but the Character Buider summary + pdf will probably be ok. If i need something more/different, I'll let you know.

Leif

Adventurer
I think I was just waiting for SOMEbody to do SOMEthing. But I guess I can prompt if need be. Y'all are all in the 'sandbox' just sitting around looking at each other. Truthfully, it being a holiday weekend in the US and all, I wasn't looking for any serious movement of the game until next week.

Leif

Adventurer
No hurry. Holiday Stuff covers everything for now. I'm too tired, depleted, worn-out, and lazy to do anything about it now, anyway. I'm getting too old to mow, dang it, and it's a-pissin me off!

Scotley

Hero
No hurry. Holiday Stuff covers everything for now. I'm too tired, depleted, worn-out, and lazy to do anything about it now, anyway. I'm getting too old to mow, dang it, and it's a-pissin me off!

Yeah, I gave up mowing the front yard a couple years ago and just pay to have it done. I still mow the backyard which only needs mowing 3 or 4 times a year given the amount of shade there. Of course I had a nasty accident involving a rapidly flying lawn mower blade this spring that mostly just hurt my pride, but could have decapitated me had my luck been worse. I purchased a new lawn mower and stopped trying to fix the old junker after that. Blade came off and hit me in the leg and still had enough momentum to clear a six foot fence several yards away after bouncing off calf and heel. I got a cut and a couple really nasty bruises, but my rough and tumble redneck upbringing stood me in good stead and I shook it off.

dfn

First Post
Holy crap. I pay to have my lawn (backyard and all) mowed every two weeks. Only because I hate doing it. I'd rather shovel snow twice than mow the lawn once. However, after that story.. I don't think I'll ever mow the lawn again.

Remove ads