Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

Scotley

Hero
I don't think you're quite geting it Dude -- it's not an either/or choice. You can decide during each casting whether you want an automatic hit for less damage, or whether you want to concentrate on walloping an enemy good but have to make a successful (touch) attack.

Everybody feel free to knit the PCs' backgrounds together as much as you want. Just go ahead and make my job easier if you must. *snif* I'll survive somehow.

Excellent! Sorry I've been sort of side tracked the last few days. I'll try to get a background and description up tomorrow. I'll review everyone and see where we might have some commonality.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Leif's Adventuring in Encastulum [4E D&D] [1st Recruiting Over -- alternates?]

Just tested my Invisible Castle account and amazingly I could remember my password. Looking forward to blaming an algorithm for bad rolls. :)

Leif

Adventurer
I don't see why not, so, yes, I suppose we are! It may take me some more time to get going properly. Hopefully, I can make great strides this weekend, 8/16-18/13.

Leif

Adventurer
RG Link

The Rogues' Gallery for this game is HERE

Post approved characters there at your convenience. (As long as it's done immediately. :D )

Also, this thread has now become the OOC thread for the game.

Last edited:

Remove ads