Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga [4E, IC01]

Walking Dad

First Post
Galin

"I think it is dead." Galin says, catching his breath. "Was this just bad luck or a direct attack at us?"

[sblock=OOC]

short rest to regain bladesong encounter power

Immediate Action: Use Shield, if it would prevent a hit.

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Galin
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 19 Reflex 22 Will 21
Initiative: +10
Hit Points: 66 / 66 Bloodied: 33
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 16 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Dazzling Sunray, Shadow Sever, Unseen Hand, Magic Missle, Save Banishment
Encounter Powers: Bladesong, Shield
Daily Powers: Grasping Shadows, Fire Shroud

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Quarion offers a salute with his weapon to the shadow double who returns it. With a shared bow the shadow figure winks out. "Might be bad luck. I was dicing poorly for a pair of snake skin boots earlier, maybe I offended this serpent on some cosmic level." He shrugs. "I shall have them yet." With an excited grin he carefully harvests some strips of the more interesting patterned scaled sections from Sicuriju's hide.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: All PCs who care to do so, please make a Nature or Arcana check, whichever is best for your character.

Quarion notes that the scales of the Sicuriju still glisten and shimmer with their rainbow hues in a most interesting fashion. He also understands that he would be very conspicuous wearing boots like that, especially for an assassin.....

Scotley

Hero
OOC: All PCs who care to do so, please make a Nature or Arcana check, whichever is best for your character.

Quarion notes that the scales of the Sicuriju still glisten and shimmer with their rainbow hues in a most interesting fashion. He also understands that he would be very conspicuous wearing boots like that, especially for an assassin.....

OOC: Quarion doesn't only have 'work' clothes. Sometimes being conspicuous is just the thing. There are women to woo and dances to dance and parties were seeing and being seen is the point.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Quarion doesn't only have 'work' clothes. Sometimes being conspicuous is just the thing. There are women to woo and dances to dance and parties were seeing and being seen is the point.
[OOC: Ahem! indeed, sir....]

Rinivan recognizes that the skin of the Sicuriju could be made into a cloak, a Shimmering Cloak that could have some ver interesting properties. Galin also recognizes that the Sicuriju's hide could similarly be used to cover a shield or even a whole suit of armor. There is enough unspoiled hide remaining on this Sicuriju to make covers for two large items (armor or cloak) or three shields. If you are very careful in dividing the hide, it might [60% chance] be possible to obtain enough material for one cloak, one suit of armor, and one shield.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Rinivan

Rinivan speaks up, "Hey, don't cut that skin up just yet. We could have some interesting things made from that. We might be able to get a Shimmering Cloak made out of that hide."

Scotley

Hero
"Cloaks, well yes, I suppose that might be interesting too. I know a tailor who might be able to do something with them." He halts his plans and switches to harvesting as much hide as possible.

Remove ads