Leif's "County of Urnst" Greyhawk Gamma Game [AD&D 1E] [ OOC 01]

DM_Wannabe

First Post
Understandable enthusiasm aside, Leif's been sick [@Leif glad you're feeling better, btw], but most of us were ready and waiting for this over a month ago (with nearly complete characters done at the time). So I, for one, would appreciate it we cooled it on the "rushy rush" because the IC happens to have been put up recently.
If by "we" you mean me, I apologize. (After all, I'm the only one who brought the subject up.) I didn't mean to wind anyone's clock's up. I certainly didn't mean to rush Leif while he was down with a bug.

I offer the entire group my humblest apologies for displaying a lack of patience; and to Leif, a thousand apologies for my lack of respect to the man who has put this PbP game together. Honestly, I appreciate the work you're doing to run this game. I myself, run a PbP game on another forum, and I know it's not always easy. At times it can be compared to herding cats. So, SD is right. I should think twice before I click the button to post anything.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
On the Same Page?

steeldragons, man, you know I love ya (in a macho, very heterosexual way), but try not to be too hard on DM_Wannabe, ok? He's a good, dependable player, and he's just anxious to play. I find his enthusiasm to be very flattering. I just hope he's still as keen to play once he gets a taste of my DMing!

DM_Wannabe, don't let steeldragons get you down, his bark is worse than his bite and he's a real prince of a fellow, anyway. But he does raise a good point about us not needing to hurry things after taking SOOO long to get the game going. I take full responsibility for that, guys -- Sorry, my bad.

Leif

Adventurer
I thought for a second there that steeldragons might fall on his sword, but it turned out that he was just chewing some scenery.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I thought for a second there that steeldragons might fall on his sword, but it turned out that he was just chewing some scenery.

Huh? Idongeddit.
Andorra is a Principality? :) Who is the Principal of Andorra?

It is indeed. There are 2 "co-princes." Essentially Spain and France have both "ruled" Andorra for a while...though Andorra has it's own elections and legislature and stuff...so I guess they're figureheads....The Bishop of Urgell (in Spain) and the President of France (with I believe may have originally been whatever noble was ruling Toulouse a few hundred years ago, but don't quote me on that.) are Andorra's "Princes". Obviously, neither "prince" deems to actually reside here. hahaha.

Though, naturally, I make a far more amicable, regal and beneficent individual than either of them. :p "STEEL DRAGONS for PRINCE of ANDORRA!" [too bad it's not an electable title. lol.]

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=24421]Strahd Von Zarovich[/MENTION]?? I could have sworn that I gave you the go-ahead to join this game, but I can't seem to find it, off-hand. Anyway, come on in and join the fun! Looks ike we've only got 3 players so far, Helfdan, steeldragons, and DM_Wannabe. They could prbably use another swinging ... sword ... to help them get things done.

Remove ads