Leif's "County of Urnst" Greyhawk Gamma Game [AD&D 1E] [ OOC 01]

[MENTION=24421]Strahd Von Zarovich[/MENTION]?? I could have sworn that I gave you the go-ahead to join this game, but I can't seem to find it, off-hand. Anyway, come on in and join the fun! Looks ike we've only got 3 players so far, Helfdan, steeldragons, and DM_Wannabe. They could prbably use another swinging ... sword ... to help them get things done.

:) Agreed.
So, the system is AD&D right ... what about level ?
You need a sword you say ... what about an axe? I'll arrange a dwarf fighter!
Just summarize the house rules for me please.
Thanks.

Leif

Adventurer
:) Agreed.
So, the system is AD&D right ... what about level ?
You need a sword you say ... what about an axe? I'll arrange a dwarf fighter!
Just summarize the house rules for me please.
Thanks.
Yes, AD&D 1E is the system. Starting XP is 13,700, which should make most characters roughly 4th level or so.
This is the OOC, obviously, and links to the IC and RG are located in the first post of this thread.
House rules? None that I can think of off-hand. You've played in my 1e game before, so you pretty much know the situation. If you have questions, please ask them.

Leif

Adventurer
Wealth is according to the appendix in the DMG, except I'm handling all magic items. HP are, I think, rolled.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I do not have a wealth for Ellydd either as Appendix P does not deal with wealth.

Re: equipment it simply states:
Standard Equipment: Assuming that these are not 1st level characters, you will probably find it best to allow them to take whatever is desired, reminding them that they can only carry so much, and then, quickly, checking the character sheets before the start of the adventure. Whatever restrictions your decide to place upon standard items is, of course, your own business. Technologically impossible items, and items that you deem unlikely to be used can always be refused to the party.
That's all it says. So that's what I did for Ellydd's standard equipment items. Still don't know how much/many coins he's toting around. There is no table or chart for establishing "starting treasure/coin" in the "Creating a Party" appendix.

If it's somewhere else, that someone can point me toward, I'll be happy to use it.

OK, I equiped my dwarf and wrote down the Weapons-of-Proficiency.
Leif, tell me if I can have a magic item. I wrote down only simple items like armor, weapons and adventure gear.
I would be happy to enchant my weapon or armor or have something else.
Maybe a potion or two.

Remove ads