Leif's "County of Urnst" Greyhawk Gamma Game [AD&D 1E] [ OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, executive decision time: Each player should choose TWO permanent-type magic items that his character most wants, and list them with the most desired item first. Then, separately, list one or two expendable items that are desired. No character is going to start out with two potions of super-heroism. In fact, if anyone has even ONE potion of heroism or super-heroism [and that's probably not just really likely], then that's probably the only expendable item that character will have at the start.

Yeah, you may have already done this. Please indulge me, and do it again? Thanks ever so much, felas!

Remember, this is 1E AD&D! All magic items are rare and fantastic. There is no 'corner magic shop' where items of power are bought and sold for a few hundred or thousand coins.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ellydd

Perm 1: Longbow +1 or Chain +1
Perm 2: Cloak of Displacement or Boots of Levitation or Rope of Climbing
Temp 1: Potion of Extra-healing or Growth
Temp 2: Scroll of 3 Clerical spells (your choice) or
[if the bow's a no-go] a decent cache (10-20) of +1 arrows.

:angel:

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=3192]howandwhy99[/MENTION], please delete the magic items from Rosco's sheet. I'm going to be determining starting magic items for all characters.

You can make a 'wish list' in this thread if you like, like the others have done..

Thanks.

DM_Wannabe

First Post
Two permanent-type magic items that my character most wants, listed in order of preference:

• Wand of Illusion
  • Gem of Brightness
One or two expendable items that are desired:

• Rope of Climbing
  • Bag of Holding

Leif

Adventurer
Two permanent-type magic items that my character most wants, listed in order of preference:

• Wand of Illusion
  • Gem of Brightness
One or two expendable items that are desired:

• Rope of Climbing
  • Bag of Holding
Neither of the "expendable items" that you list is actually expendable, but, also, the Wand of Illusion is not exactly permanent -- it has a limited number of charges.

Still, all in all, this is a list that I can work with, so no changes are needed.

Last edited:

DM_Wannabe

First Post
Neither of the "expendable items" that you list is actually expendable, but, also, the Wand of Illusion is not exactly permanent -- it has a limited number of charges.

Still, all in all, this is a list that I can work with, so no changes are needed.

DOH! Someone totally failed his intelligence check. :-S

Maybe if I spent less time watching :tv:and playing :video: and more time reading :books:, I wouldn't have had that problem.

Last edited:

Remove ads