Leif's "County of Urnst" Greyhawk Gamma Game [AD&D 1E] [ OOC 01]

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Rosco will take whatever. I suppose the Splint Mail that's a heritage item could be more of something. Maybe not even splint? I don't know what elves craft in your world.

Leif

Adventurer
Elves can pretty much craft whatever the Players of Elven PCs say they craft. To an extent, anyway. If anyone gets too carried away I'll let them know.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
[MENTION=3192]howandwhy99[/MENTION] : Ellydd doesn't have a horse to sidle up to. Girion (Helfdan's character) does. But I see no reason you can't hide from town behind his horse. :)
@Leif : Does Ellydd have something for them to do? Rosco and I didn't really work anything out other than we'd met before and he'd told me about elves and elvin life. I was working off the assumption that Ellydd's order had sent him here to meet, again, with Rosco but not necessarily had any specific mission they'd told him about. Is there anything you want to give me (that his superiors had told him about)...or should I just wing it and you'll play along/make stuff up to match? What's around the town where we're starting (I don't have any Greyhawk maps)?

One way or the other, I think we should probably get on the move to somewhere...shortly.

Leif

Adventurer
Honestly, guys, I'm not sure. I had some ideas, but now I can't be sure which of my 3 new games they are/were for. Gotta write this stuff down somewhere, I guess. Anyway, Strahd or steeldragons or anyone else feel free to take something that's been said already and run with it. Shoot, with a little luck, we may be able to find some seeds that will last for a long, long time.

Never you mind, Fellows! It's going better than I feared, and we're just about there.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Posts 33 and 35 in the IC by Strahd Von Zarovich contain the best leads that are yet available for an adventure. Leave it to a Dwarf to know where to most likely find a large cache of gold!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
steeldragons

@Leif : Does Ellydd have something for them to do? Rosco and I didn't really work anything out other than we'd met before and he'd told me about elves and elvin life. I was working off the assumption that Ellydd's order had sent him here to meet, again, with Rosco but not necessarily had any specific mission they'd told him about. Is there anything you want to give me (that his superiors had told him about)...or should I just wing it and you'll play along/make stuff up to match? What's around the town where we're starting (I don't have any Greyhawk maps)?
Just keep winging it, sd. You're doing great so far. Greyhawk maps don't have small towns/villages on them, anyway, so feel free to make that up as well.

Leif

Adventurer
So let's see what a party we have here: 2 fighters [howandwhy99 and Strahd Von Zarovich], a fighter/cleric [steeldragons], an illusionist [DM_Wannabe], and a ranger [Helfdan]. Interesting party!

What about the ancient and evil green dragon that lives 5 min. By cart from town. We can pay him a visit. :D
Or we can travel to the cairns I spoke about.

Leif, I got more then 20 years of DMing since I was 12 in Greyhawk world.

Remove ads