• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Strahd, I shouldn't have "chided" you about using OSRIC. I didn't understand before, but OSRIC is a reiteration of 1E AD&D in all but a few small areas. And, in those areas, it may possibly even be an improvement of 1E AD&D.

Leif

Adventurer
I think what I'm going to do is NPC Amaya, let somebody else volunteer to NPC Ring, and move things along. Or, I could continue to NPC Ring and let one of you move/act for Amaya when Mrs. Lawless does not do so, again so we can keep things going. I'm sorry for allowing this game to languish for so long.

Leif

Adventurer
I think I'd prefer to keep NPCing Ring. Maybe it won'r be long before Mrs. lawless has sufficient energy and time to re-join us, but if someone could stand-in for her, I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with that. I'll ask to be sure.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Please take note, I will be AFK pretty much all day tomorrow as I will be in surgery. Thank you.

Scott DeWar

Remove ads