• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
You know, I have gone too far in the creation process to stop. I will run a sword and board fighter, horse mount, on a quest to gain favor for a griffon mount. No animal critters besides the mount.
Glad to have you. Hope you're not too disappointed in me. :-S

I've only got a place holder up so far. Guess I better get busy. I got a little more work done this morning. Yurei is coming along well. I'll try to get some more done later this evening. I'm about to send you an email with a couple of questions.
I shoulda known that was just a placeholder, sorry. Don't strain yourself, we can adjust the start time. How far back should I push it?

Helfdan

First Post
Leif's L10 PFDR-RPG Questing Knights - OOC [Game Full]

[MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION], you sir inspired me to hang the Full Plate up for a ranger. To be honest it felt a little strange going with it ever since I first played a switch hitter. But with that change it freed up like 5k gold...so now I have some more shopping to do.

That's the spirit!
Crunch is great, but style trumps it! :)

Kaodi

Hero
I was thinking that maybe we were both part of that travelling group all those years ago, Yttermayn. When the camp was attacked, you escaped into the shadows because you blend so well, assuming mistakenly that everyone else was dead. I think what happened between then and when we were reunited is up to you, but I think it should have been immediately after Hraln exacted vengeance upon the traitor. Your character had a vision that they needed to be somewhere at a certain time, and that was right where Hraln turned out to be the day after his quest came to an end.

Perhaps when they first saw each other they almost came to blows, thinking each other were also traitors, but they realized through whatever means (like detect alignment) that this was not the case, and that both were true. Obviously it seems mysterious that they are re-united exactly after Hraln had defeated the traitor, and not before, but they can accept that it was part of the nature of their callings. Your character was not meant so much for weeding among the faithful as people like Hraln.

How does that sound to you? Any modifications you would like to make?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
did I calculate this right?

Breastplate [Agile], Mithral, +1 6,400.00 gp
base: 400
mitheral medium armor: 4000
+1 magic: 2000

Yttermayn

First Post
Kaodi - That's fine except, how about Prasozin exacted revenge and Hraln mewled in the darkness like a pathetic weakling? ;)

Seriously, that sounds good. When they reunited and talked, Hraln could recall a number of javelins and exploding pebbles flying about from shadowy places. At the time he was far too busy trying to survive to really be able to easily remember those details through the battle haze. Prasozin recounts how at one point, he was trying to help another fallen traveler. He'd been stabilized with an orison and Prasozin dragged him under a wagon where he was hiding. Prasozin tried to hastily pull a cure potion from his pack, but his curse of course acted up- Lamashtu's little haunts flung the potion from his hand and out into the boots of one of the attackers who by now had seen victory. The attacker crouched and impaled the man Prasozin was trying to save with a spear, while Prasozin blended and stayed hidden. When it was safe enough to do so, he left thinking all had been lost in the group.
What was Hraln's experience, how'd he survive?

Kaodi

Hero
By being somewhere else. Earlier in the thread I already wrote up a rough backstory. Hraln and one of the priests, an elderly one, were off doing something else when the attack hit the camp. Hraln wanted to go and fight, but his mentor swayed him and they fled West instead.

Remove ads