Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark, Dwarf Encampment

"Very well, allow me a moment to gather a few things and tell my folk what I am about and then we'll set off. I suggest that you top off your water skins and grab some journeybread from the barrels yonder. I'll meet back with you just at the edge of that cavernway nearest the rill, there," and he points to a spot acoss the cavern to the northwest where a spring flows out of the cavern in a wide passageway.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Johann refills his wineskins, takes a deep drink and refills again. He then loads up on the ration bread from the barrel. He can share with any who has less room or strength to carry food, so he grabs 50 lbs.

"I have a goodly amount here, and I can share with every one" He states plainly

Leif

Adventurer
Having made last minute preparations, the adventurers make their way to the northwest corner of the large cavern where a broad passage exits the cavern in a northerly direction. There is a spring that merrily flows along the passageway, generally along the western edge, but sometimes meandering more toward the middle for a short distance, and then returning to the western edge. You still have various light sources, of course, but you get the sense that the water in the underground stream is producing some light as well, either from a property of the water itself, or the streambed, or even some bio-luminescence from creatures in the water, perhaps.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Yurei continues along with the group lost in thought. He did fill a skin with water. He is fascinated by the glow coming from the water.

Leif

Adventurer
Perception, Please?

OOC: Eldran, Johann, and Yurei give me one perception check apiece, if you please, sirs?

Remove ads