LG vs. N: Lawful Good Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
This is just a reminder (I forgot until just now). There is a twenty foot high wall of blades at 65E, from the south wall to the north wall. Also, the entire western half, most of the NE quadrant, and some of the SE quadrant are brightly lit.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Wow. I did not see that. It says many do, so the answer is yes. Use Plantagonox from Draconomicon as the mount, with the appropriate additions from the archon entry.

For those without the aforementioned tome, use a juvenile bronze dragon with the feats Improved Initiative, Multiattack, Recover Breath, Shape Breath, Weapon Focus (claw), and Wingover.

His spells are:

level 0 - dancing lights, detect magic, mage hand, ray of frost, read magic
level 1 - animate rope, magic missile, shield

Gansk

Explorer
PJSlavner said:
It says many do, so the answer is yes.

'Many' = average? Please compare the wording to the ferrumach rilmani, who carry around lances with the expectation of riding a mount, but were denied them in the TBoAA.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well since he is a paladin, he gets something as a mount. Have other paladins started with a mount or did they have to summon it? Having to spend an action summoning the mount may make it more fair. THe rillmari could summon phantom steeds I believe, but they chose not to.

Either way, anyone have any idea how to avoid the grapple and Fling?
there is mabey one neutral champion after MacEther, and he has chewed up and spit out a lot of LG.

Gansk

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
Well since he is a paladin, he gets something as a mount. Have other paladins started with a mount or did they have to summon it? Having to spend an action summoning the mount may make it more fair. THe rillmari could summon phantom steeds I believe, but they chose not to.

That's correct, if he's a paladin then he can summon his mount. The rilmani had access to phantom steed, but the spell takes too long to do any good in an arena.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Elvis edges into the arena 120n5e and summons his friend Plantagonox to stand before him. (110n10e) He stands full and proud in shining platemail, for the moment. In the back of his mind he is wondering how far he will bounce.
If Plant gets an action he will ready a lighting breath.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Disclaimer: After some thought, I think that Gansk meant that Elvis does not have a dragon mount at all, but a normal horse mount. If that is true, Elvis can take a different action, and we will ignore all of the following.

Elvis is at 115N0E, because there is no 120N, and it is a full-round action to summon the mount.

Round 682

MacEther flies to 90N40E25Z, NE, gets hit by lightning, which he dodges (Ref save 25), taking 8 points of electrical damage. MacEther has 317 HP remaining. Plantagonox can breathe again in round 685.

MacEther breathes back, and neither Elvis nor Plantagonox dodge (Ref saves 19, 14). They each take 77 points of force damage, surviving the massive damage (Fort saves 30, 16). Elvis has 66 HP remaining. Plantagonox has 61 HP remaining.

Elvis acts at the end of this round. Plantagonox acts at the beginning of next round.

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
PJSlavner said:
Disclaimer: After some thought, I think that Gansk meant that Elvis does not have a dragon mount at all, but a normal horse mount. If that is true, Elvis can take a different action, and we will ignore all of the following.

That's fine, let Elvis keep his dragon mount - he'll have more fun that way.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Elvis lays hands on himself (33 points), steps to 5e and attempts a fast mount. Meanwhile, Plant casts shield. If the mounting was fast, Plant moves the pair to 110n70e while Elvis readies his greatsword. If it was not fast (the likely result due to the crap skill modifier), they will both wait while Elvis mounts as a move action.

Remove ads