Living Forgotten Realms updated and adventure archive

D'karr

Adventurer
It's the adventures that were released at Winter Fantasy 2014, the end of the campaign. The adventures in the con package are also released individually in the list so you'll see duplicates.

thanson02

Explorer
You can reach all the adventures, including the ones that had been archived at WotC by going here. This bypasses the front page and gives you the list of all adventures. Click each link and save the .zip file. I believe, but might be mistaken, that these are ALL the adventures ever released for LFR.

Thank You!!!

beasterbrook

First Post
Trying to complete my adventures looking for these:

Introductory adventures
INTR 4-1: Born Every Minute (October 2012)
INTR 4-2: This Way to the Egress (November 2012)

and I know that most of the following weren't "released"... but does anyone have a copy of them...

CORE 1-16: Fragments of a Shattered Mind (released as CALI 3-4)
CORE 2-9: The Company We Keep (unreleased)
CORE 5-3: Lost Refuge (January 2013)
CORE 5-4: ???
CORE 5-5: Dark Lords of Oman (2013)
CORE 5-6: Turning Point (2013)

Aglarond regional adventures
AGLA 2-4: Fruit from a Poisoned Tree (2014?)

Akanûl regional adventures
AKAN 1-6: Abeir Eternal (unreleased)
AKAN 2-2: Peripheral Concerns (unreleased)

Baldur's Gate regional adventures
BALD 1-5: Lost Refuge (cancelled, see BALD 3-1)
BALD 2-1: Turning Point (cancelled, see BALD 3-1)
BALD 2-2: Broken Pride (unreleased)
BALD 2-3: Scores to Settle (unreleased)
BALD 3-1: Lost Refuge, Turning Point (2014?)

East Rift regional adventures
EAST 1-7: Right of Passage (unreleased)

Moonshae Isles regional adventures
MOON 2-2: Matters of the Heart (2013?)
MOON 2-3: Dark Lords of Oman (unreleased)

Tymanther regional adventures
TYMA 1-7: Stolen Cargo (unreleased)

Brette:)

TL; DR none of these were ever finished so you can't meaningfully acquire them.

Trying to complete my adventures [...]
The ones that are 'unreleased' likely exist only as Microsoft Word documents (or whatever) on the authors' and/or writing directors' hard drives. Or perhaps in some forgotten cloud storage folder somewhere. In other words: not actually accessible to you unless you can track down those people.

The 'cancelled' ones were, well, cancelled. They maybe only existed as a vague idea or adventure pitch. There's actually a lot more like that than what is listed -- I was personally involved in another half-dozen 'cancelled' adventures, at least.

The ones with a date (like '2013?' or '2014?') were somewhere in between. Maybe the pitch was accepted, some writing was started, and it was vaguely planned to be released in those years... but then 5e happened.

CORE 1-16: Fragments of a Shattered Mind (released as CALI 3-4)
CALI 3-4 *is* CORE 1-16. They just re-named it and shoehorned it into the Calimshan region.

TheAvatarofSet

First Post
Scrivener or anyone else who may have them, I'm trying to find some of the earlier Waterdeep modules, 1-01 through 2-02 (Hairloom; Dark secrets of Downshadow; The Wolmen's Restless Tomb; Mystery of Deepwater Harbor; Lost in the Fog; Out of Hatred; The Missing and the Missed; Gilding a Noble; and Closing a Deal). I cannot find any of these online. If you happen to have them, can you contact me at richardferris@aol.com? Thank you!

Remove ads