[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari watches Garnet looking at the boat, then looks to Tagaiwi, then back to the boat. "And do we have a, um, safer way of getting there than on your little raft? Tagaiwi and I don't mind a little swimming, but we like to pick and choose our times."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Giocco bristles in brief indignation at Ashleigh's comments but is once again soothed by Mariah and preens under the influence of her compliments. "It's a longboat not a raft. And I can handle a boat just this one's a bit big for me. It's safe enough unless we get in a storm but if that happens we can just go ashore somewhere and it's big enough for all of us and your cat." He peers at Tagaiwi with more than a little awe. "Is that a Teshali war-cat?"

Some hint of disapproval or impatience in his audience jolts Giocco back on subject. "We could go along the coast but it's rocky and it would probably take longer and then we would need to get a boat to get us out to the island. Oh!" He turns to Garnet to answer her specific question. "Roccino is outside the bay around the headland to the north where it's pretty rocky; that's why there's a lighthouse there. So do we have a deal? Do we need a contract or shake hands or something? I'm not exactly sure how this works since I've never hired an army before."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet looks once again at the boat, and then at the earnest, pleading expression on the boy's face. "Aye," she says finally, extending her hand. "The name's Garnet Sharnhearth, and for a share o' your gold, I'll go with ye."

Lord_camulus

First Post
"I for one have sufficient for my needs as far as temporal wealth however as the oracle of the Holy Queen donations are most welcome to further the cause of justice." Mariah knowing that nothing happens by chance ponders the other blessings that could come from such a companionship. A tiefling alchemist, a gnome druid, a dwarfish fighter, and caster. Thinking about the prospect of adventure begins to excite her.

Lord_camulus

First Post
OOC: It's ok im sure he is just bzy it is the holiday season. My character is still in need of approval as well but as long as no one cheated im sure it will be fine :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(ooc)As long as I get my Lute loot I will be fine. Friedrich is now going to join.

The young human says in a thick accent of the baronies, "I vood be honored to help"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Is that a Teshali war-cat?"

The Gnome smiles at the lad's earnest question. "Tagaiwi is a tiger, though far from ordinary. He's also my friend. If you believe yourself capable of handling your longboat well enough not to drop us in the drink, we'll go along as well to help you with your problem."

Remove ads