Pathfinder 1E Living Pathfinder

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to put my name into the ring. I certainly want to play in a living world and I do not see LEW surviving :( and L4W & LEBW? are not for me.

So I would like to be one of the administrators and moderators for this brave new world.

But humbly ask for all the help I can get (thanks covaithe, hope you transfer Urn Your Pay to PF and try it :p)

HM

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'm willing to help with whatever you need, though mainly I plan on DM'ing a few games for it ;)
Is there information anywhere on the responsibilities of a judge that we can post for the volunteers to read?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Is there anyway to take that iformation and make it generic. Like a Living Worlds Wiki and in parts like Curent Judges you could list the judges for each different Living World?

Judging doesn't sound so bad just alot of responsiblity, I already started dropping things that aren't really moving to free up my time.

HM

renau1g

First Post
I wouldn't like that as I wouldn't want say Trouvere to have control over L4W's or LEB's charter, nor would he like myself (or another 4e judge) to have control over theirs.

Judging isn't bad, its the character reviews that can take time. Without the CB it will be difficult to review PF characters unless you have all the books (are there many splat books? I don't follow it too closely) as you'll need to manually look up each thing that's not in the SRD, unless you limit it to that reference source, but that's IMHO part of why LEW has suffered. With so many cool new options out there, being stuck with PHB only (with a few exceptions) is a bit limiting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was refreeing to having the information generic and then listing the judges and what Living World they judge in seperate (no biggie)

I'm not sure what all is out as my local book store only had the Core Book and the campaign book I got. Did the monster manual ever get released saw an ad for it.

And that brings up non standard races and a whole other ball of what to let in. Believe that to be discussions for another day though.

First the social group and we invite everyone in..agreed??? Ask every PF player we know to pop their head in and then get the ball really rolling.

Ok new Enworld Account: Name Ideals :p

LPF Overseer
Judges LPF
Lignting Powers Forever

Little help please

HM

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I like the idea of a fort on a harbor where ships from the LEW are landing with people coming to explore the new continent. From the fort adventurers set out to learn about all these new areas and expanding the knowledge of the people back in the old world.
How about two tavern threads? One in the wilderness fort (for players and DMs that want to explore the new continent) and one in an Old World city, specifically the one where most of the exploration ships are launched from (for players and DMs that want to roleplay in the old world OR roleplay the fantastic sea voyages TO the new world). Characters in one tavern that hear of an interresting adventure starting in the other could just describe themselves leaving one tavern and arriving in the other "after a long sea voyage".

Remove ads